4. He Likes to Meddle in Other People's Affairs!

Seeing Bob chase after him, Rose stopped in surprise, "Bob, is there anything else?"

Bob pointed forward and said, "Keep walking."

Judging from his attitude, Rose thought that Bob also wanted to go to the hospital.

She didn't think too much about it, and Bob followed her to the door of the operating room.

Rose was in no mood for caring why he followed her and quickly walked to the servant, Nancy.

"Nancy, how is my father?"

"Ms. Clinton, Mr. Clinton is still under operation. I don't know the situation."

Rose asked in a deep voice, "What exactly has happened in the company? Why is my father so excited?"

"The secretary called Mr. Clinton and said that the Clinton's Group had been destroyed by Mr. Brown...."

Nancy said with an embarrassed expression.

Rose staggered backwards.

Fortunately, Bob quickly supported her.

Rose's mind went blank.Not only did she destroy the Clinton's Group, but she also hurt her Dad....

Rose clutched her heart, her eyes filled with misery.

She was really... stupid.

Bob helped her to the side and let her sit down.

Nancy held Rose's hand worriedly, "Ms.  Clinton, you have to hold on. Right now, the only person Mr. Clinton can rely on is you."

Rose looked up and bitterly asked, "Where's Elena?"

Nancy returned, "She went on a trip abroad a week ago. I just called her and told her about Mr. Clinton's situation, but she ... asked me to call you and said that she would not come back for this period of time."

Rose clenched her fists. She took out her phone and called her father's secretary, telling her to suspend Elena's card.

As the second wife of her father, since Elena could not share the sorrows with her father, she did not have the qualifications to spend her father's money.

The secretary complied with Rose's request and said to Rose, "Ms. Clinton, the company will hold a shareholders' meeting this afternoon. The financial books are in a mess now, and many enterprises press for repayment. If this continues, the company will have to file for bankruptcy in less than two weeks...."

Rose closed her eyes and nodded. "Alright, I know. Give me two days. Let me... think about it and decide."

"Alright."

After Rose hung up, her eyes were filled with despair.

One decision either led you to paradise or hell.

She thought that marrying Zion was the paradise she wanted.

However, it turned out that she had personally pushed herself into an endless hell.

Bob saw Rose's inner conflict and pain.

Bob raised his eyes and pretended to say in a mocking tone, "I've told you that Zion was ambitious. I asked you to be with me, but you refused to listen and insisted on marrying him, as if you were in deep love and nothing could separate. Now, it seems that he betrays you and ruins the Clinton's Group. He has been merely using you."

"Enough."

Rose turned to look at Bob angrily and desperately. "Bob, I know that I have fallen in love with the wrong person. I have come home to roost. You don't have to be so mean anymore. I...."