8. To Marry or Not!

Rose was really puzzled, so she asked doubtfully, "Why?"

Marrying a woman like her should be a disgrace to Bob.

Why would he place such a bet?

This was an unreasonable decision.

Bob revealed a calm smile. "No reason. You're mine now. If you don't marry me, do you want to be my secret lover for the rest of your life? Don't want to take revenge on Zion anymore?"

Rose shook her head. "No, I mean why will you lose your own marriage for someone like me?"

"A person like you?"

"What kind of person do you think you are?"

Bob crossed his arms.

"I...."

Rose was suddenly astonished.

Bob raised his hand and pinched her chin.

"Rose, if you continue to talk to me in such a humble manner, then I may really have to reconsider my proposal. After all, what I liked back then was a natural and straightforward woman who dared to love and hate, not this indecisive and unconfident trash!"

Hearing it, Rose instantly regained her clear mind.

Because of Zion, she had fallen into such a sorry state.

She was already in hell, so she needed to struggle to climb ashore.

Otherwise, she would be trampled underfoot by Zion and Sage for the rest of her life.

After taking a deep breath, Rose looked at Bob, and firmly said, "I want to take revenge on them. I'm reluctant to be deceived and used by them."

Bob smiled mischievously. "Leave him and marry a better person. Is that the best way to revenge?"

Rose frowned. "But ... are you really okay with that?"

"You don't need to consider my position. You just need to decide whether to marry or not."

Rose exhaled. "I'll marry you!"

Bob smiled, "Sleep. We'll go to the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow morning."

Under the circumstances, Rose couldn't go back on her word.

As Bob hugged her, she slept in his arms.

In the past, she had slept beside Zion like this.

At that time, she was happy.

But now, she was somewhat ... embarrassed and shy.

She had never thought that she would do such a thing with Bob.

When she rejected Bob back then, she told him that he was inferior to Zion.

Therefore, she felt that it was very unreal.The next morning, after Bob woke up from his sleep, he found that the bedside was empty.

But there was a note at the bedside.It was left behind by Rose.

"I have gone home to get my identity papers. I'll be back at nine o'clock on time."

Bob raised his eyebrows, and a charming smile lifted the corners of his mouth.

He thought that it would be very difficult for him to find a woman that he liked in this lifetime.

To his surprise, he would be so lucky.

At nine o'clock, Rose appeared in front of Bob on time.

Apart from the identity papers, Rose presented Bob with something more.

It was a prenuptial agreement.There were only two items on it.

First, Rose voluntarily married Bob. When Bob wished to end the marriage, Rose had to agree and couldn't get any property of the Stocks.

Second, Rose accepted Bob's help to support Clinton's Group. If it succeeded, she would transfer half of her shares to Bob.

Bob put on a wry smile because of the contents of this agreement."Did you sign this when you married Zion?"

Rose said seriously, "No."

Bob was dissatisfied.

"Since you don't like me, you want to make a clean break with me, right?"

Rose was astonished and then she hurriedly explained, "I don't mean that. I just don't want you to suffer a loss. And I don't want to restrict you with marriage."

Bob took out his pen and added a few more.

Third, Rose could not betray Bob physically and psychologically.

She could only be Bob's wife for the rest of her life.

Fourth, Rose had to love Bob and could not refuse his request for sex.

Fifth, Rose needed to give birth to at least three children for Bob.

After he finished, he wrote his name on the back and handed it back to Rose.

"Take a look. If you agree, this agreement will take effect today."

Seeing what Bob had added, Rose looked up at him.

Bob raised his eyebrows.

"Don't agree?"

"Yes ..."

Rose didn't expect Bob to care about these things.

"I agree."

Bob took the agreement and said proudly, "Just wait and see. Our children must be more beautiful and smarter than Zion's."

Rose looked at Bob in surprise.

After they went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get their marriage licenses, Bob contacted William in front of her.

This was because Stock Group and Clinton Group were in different businesses.

Therefore, in order to help Rose, he had to turn to William.

William would contribute his labor, while Bob would pay for it.

William was a faithful friend. Since Bob asked him for help, even though he knew that this matter would take a lot of effort, he agreed without hesitation.

William only made one request to Rose. He hoped that Rose would be kind to Bob.

Rose had received such great kindness from Bob.

How could she not be nice to Bob?

She would be grateful to Bob for the rest of her life.

After reuniting with William and his wife, Rose and Bob went to the hospital together.

Rose felt that it was necessary to share such good news with her father.

However, when they arrived at the corridor of the ward, they saw Zion walk out of the ward.

Zion looked gloomy.

It was estimated that he had just been scolded by Henry.

Seeing that Rose was with Bob, Zion looked gloomier.

He quickly stepped forward and reached out to grab Rose's wrist, pulling her behind him.

Then he looked at Bob with vigilance and said with dissatisfaction, "Mr. Stock, what are you doing here?"

Bob's gaze landed on Rose's wrist, which was grasped by Zion.

Bob coldly stared at Zion and said, "Release!"

Of course, Zion would not let go of Rose.

He raised his chin and said coldly, "Mr. Stock, don't tell me you're here to see my father-in-law. He doesn't welcome you."

"Your father-in-law?"

Bob sneered.

"Mr. Brown, what a coincidence that your father-in-law is also hospitalized. Of course, I'm not interested in visiting your father-in-law, because I'm here to see mine. Rose, come here!"