64. You are Forgiven!

Miley smiled, "Actually, I want to atone to my sister. She died for me. If she did not come to you in my capacity that day, the person who was drugged would be me, and the person who had sex with you would also be me! Miley would not feel sorry for me, nor would she be forced to commit suicide by public opinion. My mother would not leave me because of the pain. Everything would be better than it is now."

Adrien wanted to shake his head, but he couldn't move.

"Abby, it's all my fault. I did not keep my promise to you. But I do not have the chance to make up to you. Now ... I am going to pay back to Miley and your mom. I will ... help you take good care of your sister in the heaven. This time ... I promise you to marry her, can you forgive me?"

Miley smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll forgive you."

Adrien smiled contentedly, "Great, you ... forgive me...."

Adrien's vision became a little distracted.

"Abby, do you still remember the big tree we used to go to?"

"Yes."

"Go ... there, I buried ... buried...."

Adrien struggled to speak, but Abby already understood what he meant.

She answered first, "Alright, I'll go find it."

"Can ... you hug me again?"

Miley nodded and bent over, leaning closer and hugging him.

With a smile, Adrien's gaze gradually lost its focus.

The moment his life came to the end, his ears were filled with Abby's voice.

At the age of 22, he was a big shot in the school.

In the baseball league organized by school, Jeffrey brought his 16-year-old niece.

The first time he saw Abby in the audience, he fell in love with her.

Jeffrey said, "Dude, this is my niece. Isn't she pretty?"

"Is she one of the identical nieces you mentioned? She is indeed pretty. Is she the older one or the younger one?"

"I am Abby, the younger one. Nice to meet you, Uncle Adrien."

Abby introduced herself confidently.

Adrien laughed, "Well, can you not call me uncle? It makes me feel so old, if I'm handsome enough for you, you can call me Adrien."

Abby felt embarrassed and said, "Well, you are Jeffrey's friend. Then I'll call you Adrien, hello, Adrien."

He remembered very clearly that she was wearing a red dress that day.

There was a white bow belt tied to the dress and a black backpack on her back.

Her hair was tied to the top of her head.

When she smiled, it was so beautiful.

A sound came from the ventilator.

The hand that was held in Abby's hand also began to fall.

Miley felt sorrow as she tightly held the hand that was going to slip out of her palm.

Finally, she could no longer hold back her tears and let tears flow down her face.

She bent down again and hugged Adrien, who was already gone.

Her tears soaked his temples, but her voice was calm.

"Adrien, Kenneth is very nice. He loves me very much and has been always protecting me silently. I will always be with him. In the future, we will have children and live a happy life together. I will slowly forget about you, and can't even remember what you look like, so you don't have to worry about me anymore. After leaving this world, you can live a good life. When you see Miley in heaven, tell her that I'm sorry. "

Miley bit her lips and sobbed in his ear.

Ten years ago, they met, knew each other, and fell in love. Ten years later, they became strangers, and now, they were separated by death. Miley stood up and wiped away her tears as she walked out of the ward and opened the door.

Jeffrey came up eagerly and said, "How is it?"

Miley's face was calm, "He is gone."

Jeffrey knelt on the ground and cried, "Idiot, why are you doing this? You're only 32 years old. You're still so young, you fool..."

Miley stood in front of Jeffrey, don't know what to say.

Even Kenneth's warm gaze could not pull her mind back.

When Adrien's parents arrived, Adrien had already been pushed to the morgue.

The old couple cried in the morgue, but Miley at the door was calm, as if Adrien had nothing to do with her.

After walking out of the morgue, Miley suddenly broke away from Kenneth's hand and ran back to Gabriel.

Gabriel raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

Kenneth and Jeffrey came over too.

Before Miley say anything, she raised her hand and slapped Gabriel.

This was the happiest thing Miley had done in so many years.

Gabriel's face turned cold as he looked at Miley without saying a word.

However, Adrien's parents were stunned.

In their point of view, this woman in front of them was one of the murderers who killed their son!

They didn't know why Miley hit Gabriel....

Miley turned around to leave.

"What do you mean?"

Gabriel grabbed her wrist.

Kenneth stepped forward and grabbed Miley's other wrist.

The two men stared at each other aggressively.

Miley looked at Gabriel calmly.

"Gabriel, after you directed the tragedy between Abby and me, I hated you guys. I thought that you were at least a human being. You might have a conscience and no longer have the self-respect to appear in front of me. But now, it seems that not only do you not have a conscience, you also do not have any shame!"

"Repeat what you said!"

Gabriel's eyes almost burned with sparks.

"Gabriel, why have you never told uncle and aunt the truth? Why do you want me to carry this bad woman's name all the time? It's not enough for you to direct the tragedy between me and Abby, and now you kill your nephew. It was you who murdered Abby and Adrien. You are the devil, a complete devil. "

In the end, Miley began to shout at him, and her voice broke.

"I will hate you forever. I curse that you are going to hell!"

Gabriel clenched his fists tightly and his veins burst out.

However, Miley was no longer afraid of him.

She grabbed Jeffrey and Kenneth and left.

She only knew that death can't be reversed.

Adrien had already gone.

No matter how painful she acted, he would never know.

Therefore, she would no longer stay here and look at Gabriel's hateful face.

No, she never wanted to see that disgusting man again in her life!