71. Mr. Jones Even Asked My Mother to Marry Him

The next morning, in the headmaster's office of the Sunflower Kindergarten.

Jessica held Daren's hand and walked in, "Sir, Daren is here."

As she spoke, she unconsciously gazed at the man sitting in the guest chair.

'It's the handsome man again. Isn't it fate?'

The headmaster stepped forward, held Daren's hand and whispered to Jessica, "Alright, you can go back to take class now."

Jessica left.

Daren stared at the man with sunglasses for a while.

Finally he said, "Oh, I know you. We met yesterday."

Daren had already naturally approached the man.

Kenneth took off his sunglasses and said, "You really have a good memory."

Daren dodged Kenneth's hand that was about to rub his head, "Sir, my mother said that a man's head can't be touched."

"A man?"

Kenneth smiled and said, "That's right. You are a young man."

"Of course. I'm a young man transformed from Ultraman to protect my mother."

"You're awesome. That day, you bought your mother a birthday present. Was your mother happy?"

"Yes, my mother was very happy. We three had a good time that day."

"You three?"

Kenneth was surprised and became alert.

'Isn't Miley unmarried?'

"Yes. Mr. Jones and I went climbing with my mother that day. Mr. Jones even proposed to my mother."

Daren happily leaned against Kenneth's leg and began to chatter nonstop.

"My mother said she would consider it. But Mr. Jones said that it was a great progress. At least my mother didn't refuse him. I feel that it is possible for my mother to marry Mr. Jones. Sir, I will soon have a family. At that time, I'll invite you to my house. My mother is good at cooking and Mr. Jones is very nice."

Kenneth tried his best to control himself.

He forced a smile and asked, "Who is Mr. Jones?"

"Mr. Jones is like my uncle."

Kenneth became serious.

Uncle?

Why didn't he know he had a brother?

"Daren, I came to you today for I was so sorry to hit you that day. Would you mind having a meal with me?"

Daren looked at Kenneth hesitantly and finally shook his head firmly.

"My mother has told me I can't leave with strangers. If I disappeared, she wouldn't be able to live."

Kenneth laughed, "You're such a good boy. But I am not a bad person."

"My mother said that bad people couldn't be recognized by face."

The little fellow was very principled.

"Really? What if your headmaster vouches for me?"

Daren pursed his lips and looked at the headmaster.

The headmaster kindly came to Daren and said, "It's fine. He's not a bad person."

Finally, Daren laughed heartily.

That was a yes....

In the afternoon, Miley waited Daren at the entrance of the kindergarten.

Other parents had taken their children away.