45. What Was She Trying to Hide?

Miley didn't want to say anything more about her own.

She smiled at them and said, "Bob, Rose, since you guys are alright, I'll leave now. I still have work to do today."

Bob nodded and said warmly to Rose, "Rose, help yourself. I'll see Miley out."

"OK."

Coming out from the ward, Bob stopped Miley and asked seriously, "Miley, how did you get involved with the Moore?"

"Bob, I know what you're worried about, but ... it is OK, I'm fine. I'm living in the way I like. And I'll be fine in the future..."

As speaking, Miley looked at him and smiled.

However, Bob could clearly feel that something was wrong with Miley.

What was she trying to hide?

Or, what exactly was she escaping from?

Bob could do nothing as she told him nothing.

So, Bob told Miley that he would be there for her no matter what happened.

Miley thanked him.

Leaving Miley, Bob returned to the ward and concentrated on taking care of Rose.

Next day, he sent a private plane to take Rose back to Philadelphia for a reunion.

Now, they got rid of their arch enemy who could threat their lives.

What awaited this couple who had already confessed to each other would be boundless happiness.

For Miley, life went on as usual.

This day, Miley planned to sleep soundly after working for 24 hours.

But her plan was ruined by Uncle Jeffrey's word, "Miley, your husband's family called and invited you over for dinner."

"Uncle, I have been following an awesome story for the past few days. Queen of Love Songs--Sarah Smith who is your dream girl has stayed in one villa with one of the five most mysterious young bosses in New York for three days."

Jeffrey's face darkened, "That mysterious boss won't be Kenneth again, right?"

Miley grinned innocently, "It's him."

"Miley, your husband was seduced by someone. How come you do nothing but work professionally?"

"Oh no, how kind my husband is. He is trying to help increase my bonus every month by making some scandals as headlines from time to time."

Miley made faces and smiled.

After the wedding ceremony, she had only one quick glimpse of him in the past three years, regardless of trailing after him to take photos for work.

At that time, his grandma was in critical condition.

Lying on bed, his grandma said that she once had gained help from the Whites at a young age and promised an engagement for Kenneth.

Now her only wishes were to see her grandson get married and see her great grandson.

For Miley, she agreed to marry because of the kindness she received from Grandma Moore when she got involved in that incident which she never wanted to mention again.

Therefore, Miley married Kenneth, who was eleven years older than her.

They were strangers in this marriage.

The phone rang suddenly.

Miley, who was drying up her hairs after bathing, frowned at those strange numbers.