66. Pregnant!

Miley smiled mockingly and opened the bag in her hand.

Reading the papers inside, she could not hold her expression.

She gripped them tightly.

Lily smiled in satisfaction at the look on Miley's face.

"Now you know what you are to Kenneth with these papers, do you?"

Lily said carelessly, "I admit that you are young and beautiful. But it does not mean that you can beat me and win the love of Kenneth. You were right last time that you can bear him sons and daughters and have never betrayed him. But love is not earned by the loyalty in the past."

She laughed, "I have indeed hurt him, but haven't you heard of a statement that the more I hurt, the more unforgettable I am to him? I am the woman that Kenneth carved on his heart."

She looked up at Miley and said, "You are his legal wife now. He is too sympathetic and responsible to ask you to leave. But he is also smart enough to let you leave initiatively before he asks. These are the evidence that he wants you to leave."

After finishing her word, she quickly grabbed the bag from Miley and said, "Our conversation today is women-to-women. Kenneth needs not to know, OK?"

"Lily! Don't you think you're really bad? Why are you always doing bad things to others?"

Miley looked at her in resentment.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. I didn't mean to. I just want to get back the happiness of me and my son."

Lily smiled, putting everything back into her bag.

"Together, we make a perfect family: father, mother and the son. A young girl like you is more suitable to be a lover than the wife of Kenneth."

"Get out!"

Miley suddenly stood up and pointed in the direction of the door.

"Sure enough, you're still a young girl who cannot hold her temper. I'll take my leave first."

Lily left and Miley fell onto the sofa.

She wouldn't believe that Kenneth had posted those news.

He wouldn't hurt her.He said that he loved her.

She believed in him that he would never lie to her.

'It's all Lily's fault. Why was she so vicious?'

This morning, Miley woke up to find blood under her.

She thought it was her period and used a sanitary napkin.

However, in the morning, the menstrual flow was scant, while the bursts of pain in the lower abdomen became intolerable.

She felt it unusual and leave home, driving to the hospital to see a doctor in the department of gynaecology and obstetrics.

After drawing blood at the clinic, she took the HCG results and went to the doctor.

The doctor looked at the result and glanced at her, "The HCG value is so high. Don't you know that you're pregnant?"

Miley's heart skipped a beat.

Pregnant!

Her period was delayed but she thought it was because of her bad mood in the recent days.

The doctor asked, "When was your last period?"

She thought for a while and said, "Maybe two months ago? I can't remember."