88. Stay at My Place!

Kenneth's eyes suddenly lit up.

To Adam, Miley had only gratefulness but no love.

Daren was crying on her shoulder.

"Mom, Mr. Moore, don't fight. I'm scared..."

Miley gently patted Daren's back and said, "Daren, don't be scared. We're not fighting but just arguing because we have different opinions. It's just like the debates on TV."

Jeffrey took over Daren and glared at Miley."Calm down. Don't quarrel in front of the child. It will leave him a psychological shadow."

Kenneth also realized that he was a bit lost control.

Jeffrey raised his eyebrows. "So, should we call the police? If not, then tidy this place up."

"Call the police."

Miley didn't want to hesitate anymore.

Indeed, even if she tolerated again and again, they wouldn't be kind.

She didn't mind that Rayan didn't like her or even humiliated her with words, but he shouldn't have messed up her life like this.

However, Kenneth folded his arms. "Forget it."

Miley turned to look at him in surprise.

What was wrong with him again?He smiled and said, "I don't think Rayan will change after you call the police. G City is his territory, and he will harass your lives even more. He is despicable and will definitely do this again."

Jeffrey nodded. "Make sense. Forget it. Let's tidy things up."

"No need. Miley, pack your stuff. You should move out today."

"Move out?"

Miley was surprised.

"Do you mean we should sleep on the streets?"

What a bad idea he brought up!

"From today, you can stay at my place. Anyway, there are many rooms there."

"No."

Miley shook her head firmly.

"Mr. Moore, thank you for your kindness, but we don't want to bother you."

Kenneth frowned, walked to Miley, and pulled her into the bedroom.

He didn't want Daren to see them fight.

Miley shook off his hand and said, "Kenneth, don't think that I don't know what you're thinking of. We won't stay at your place."

"Do you want to stay here? It's lucky that Jeffery is here today, but if one day Daren is alone at home and those hooligans come again, can Daren deal with them? Do you want to leave the kid a psychological shadow?"

Miley lowered her head.

He was right.

Kenneth put his hands in his pockets gracefully.

"How about this? I have a friend who lives mostly abroad. He has an empty place downtown. You can stay there for some time."

After reaching an agreement, the two of them came out of the bedroom together.

Jeffrey, who was eavesdropping at the door, immediately ran to the middle of the room with Daren in his arms.

Miley came out and said, "Jeffrey, let's live in a hotel tonight."

"It's up to you."

Jeffrey grinned.

The night in the hotel was uncomfortable for Miley....