90.Forgive Our Impolite Behavior

Kenneth ignored Miley's gaze.

He hugged her and continued, "I've been looking for her all the time, but I didn't expect that she lost her memory in that accident. She changed her name and started a new life, giving birth to our baby. Now, we three will live together and have a happy life."

"Congratulations, Mr. Moore."

Blessings came from the surroundings.

Miley lowered her head all the time. She didn't look at anyone.

Kenneth gently held her in his arms and looked at the camera with a smile on his face.

Adam clenched his fists and helplessly watched Kenneth taking Miley away.

After the crowd dispersed, Adam pulled Rayan out of the hall.

His biological father utilized him again and again!

He wouldn't let this matter end in this way!

Miley remained silent after leaving the hotel.

Her reaction was much better than what Kenneth had thought.

She indeed didn't love Adam.

After getting into the car, Kenneth suddenly grabbed Miley's hand.

Miley directly pulled her hand out of his palm.

"You are not able to marry the man you want to marry. However, I, your husband, is still waiting for you. What do you think? When will you come home with me?"

Miley still glared at him and didn't response.

Kenneth was even bolder as he reached out and hugged her shoulder.

"Darling, let's go home. I'm your last chance."

Miley was depressed, "Mr. Moore, can't you be quiet?"

The driver's hand trembled.

Miley turned to look at the street outside the window with irritation.

She wondered how Adam was doing now.

She had seen Adam's expression.

It seemed that he had no idea about Rayan's words tonight.

He must be in a bad mood right now.

He had been stabbed in the back by his father.

Even if he could end his relationship with Heidi in the future, he would surely be regarded as a heartless man.

"Actually, you don't have to worry about Adam. It's better for him to marry Heidi than you. Did you notice how she looked at Adam just now? She clearly admires Adam."

Kenneth said.

Miley looked at him.

He observed very carefully.

Actually, she noticed it too.

"Adam loves you but you don't love him. You just want to repay his kindness through marriage. Except for the life—saving kindness, there is nothing between you two. I even doubt if Adam's love for you is pure..."

Kenneth continued to say, "Don't you think there's more pity in his love? You are easy to be loved when someone knows you raise your child alone. You must have heard this saying many times, 'If you want to get married, you'd rather find someone who loves you than someone you love.' It's too tiring."

Miley listened to what Kenneth said and thought it made sense.

But she did not question Adam's love for her.