55. Gossip!!

Kenneth put down his chopsticks and watched her seriously, "I just hope that if anything happens to you in the future, the first person you want to find is not your uncle, but your husband Kenneth."

Miley was touched by his words.

She looked at Kenneth and handed him a large piece of meat, "Thank you."

"For what? If you really feel grateful to me, tell me how you have gotten this sick. I'll be careful not to upset you in the future."

Miley's hand which was flipping through the meat trembled for a moment and she did not look up at him, "This is the only thing, can you not ask it?"

After Miley finished speaking, she finally mustered up the courage to see him.

Seeing her serious expression, Kenneth frowned and said, "Alright, I'm all ears in hearing it when you want to tell me one day."

Miley sincerely appreciated the tolerance of this man.

It was still early after dinner and the two went to the movies.

The movie begins.

Miley drank cola while eating popcorn.

Kenneth occasionally turned to look at her, looking really seriously.

Halfway through, a pair of lovers are hugging and kissing each other on the big screen.

Miley ate popcorn without hesitation and doubt and stared at the screen.

Kenneth turned to her and said, "You really ruin the mood."

She said with deliberate relief, "Then what else? Do I have to get up and applaud them?"

"It's a great time to do this."

Kenneth said as he tilted his head to her and pressed down on the back of her head, kissing her lips.

It was as lingering as it was on the screen.

Miley blinked at him with her eyes filled with surprise.

He was ... kissing her, very seriously.

Miley swore that she didn't dare to look at Kenneth until she returned home that day....

The next day.

Isabella suddenly came to Miley's company.

She walked over to Miley and took off her sunglasses, looking very haggard.

When Miley saw her, she was surprised, "Miss Nelson? What are you doing here?"

Isabella ignored everyone's gazes and knelt down to Miley.

"Miley, it was my fault that I hit you before. I was wrong. I confess to you. I beg you to ask Mr. Moore to revoke the ban on me. I don't dare to bully you anymore. Now that all the companies are refusing to hire me, if this continues, I can only be a beggar. Miley, please help me, please."

Miley's face turned red, and the surrounding colleagues looked at her with puzzled eyes.

She said, "Miss Nelson, get up first."

"I won't get up. Please promise me first."

Isabella got rid of Miley's pull.

"I went to the Moore Group to look for Mr. Moore, but he didn't see me, and he had me chased out."

Miley was a little annoyed, "Stop talking. You're interfering with my normal work."

Alisa stepped forward to help, "Miss Nelson, you'd better get up first. There are many people here. You can go to the conference room to talk with Miley."