20. Beg Me, Now!

When Rose heard this, she smiled, "Stop messing around."

Bob crossed his legs, "Who's messing with you? Didn't you ask me why I can handle my business so quickly? I can teach you."

Rose asked in surprise, "Really?"

Bob raised his hand and poked her between the eyebrows, "Of course. Beg me, now!"

Rose looked up at him and nodded obediently, "Alright, I beg you, President Stock. Tutor me."

Bob stared at Rose with a wicked smile, "I have to collect the tuition fee first."

Seeing the way Bob looked at her, Rose frowned.

What did this guy want?

Before she could figure it out, Bob had already crossed the table and arrived in front of her.

He pushed the boss's chair under her to the side of the wall and lowered his head to kiss her.The more he kissed, the more excited he became. It was obvious that he wanted to take a further step.

Rose hurriedly pressed down on his hand and winked in the direction of the door.

She anxiously said, "Don't act recklessly. The secretary is at the door."

Bob lowered his head and exhaled in her ear, "Everyone has been cleared away by me. You just have to follow my order."

Rose was conquered by his powerful attack...

After they doing it, Rose was afraid that someone would come in all of a sudden.

So she quickly fastened the buttons of her clothes.

She muttered, "You are not allowed to come to my office."

Bob smiled sinisterly, "Why? You can't control yourself?"

Rose shot him a glance. "Alright, stop talking nonsense."

As she spoke, she pulled the documents that had just been messed up back to her side.Bob held her hand and closed the document.

He calmly said, "It's very late. We'll deal with it tomorrow."

"But..."

"Listen to me. I'll come with you tomorrow. I'll accompany you for a few days."

After he finished speaking, he pulled Rose's wrist and stood up. "Let's go home today."

Rose didn't know what Bob was up to, and how he planned to tutor her.

However ... although she had some working experience, she was nobody, compared to Bob.

After some thought, she decided to follow Bob's advice.

Having a good master is more important than anything else.After dinner, Rose thought that Bob should not have any desire since they had done it in the office.

But who knew that... he was so energetic that he made love with her till the second half of the night.

Early in the morning, she woke up and wanted to get up.However, Bob held her down and allowed her to continue sleeping.

He also asked her to adapt to his schedule. Rose forced herself to lie on the bed until nine o'clock.

She woke up with him and got to the Clinton's Group after breakfast. It was already half past ten.

As soon as they entered the office, the secretary came to report on the updates.

Rose was very anxious.While Bob on the sofa was at ease.