46. She Must Be a Devil!

Miley sighed helplessly and looked at the man with a silent expression, "Sir, you have the wrong person."

After finished speaking firmly, she held Kenneth by the arm and walked away, not caring about her work.

Kenneth carried the silent Miley by car and kept looking at her through the rearview mirror.

Ever since she met that man, she had been somewhat absent-minded.

Could it be his old lover?

If so, she had a poor taste.

After being in a trance for a long time, Miley saw a food truck on the roadside and said loudly, "Stop the car. I'm hungry. I need to eat something first."

Kenneth stopped the car.Miley got off.

Kenneth also followed her steps.She looked at Kenneth in surprise and asked, "Do you have anything else to do?"

"I'm also hungry."

Miley originally wanted to seize the chance to slip away, but now...

"Are you sure? Hamburger and sausage on the stall?"

She said, pointing to the food truck on the roadside."Why couldn't I?"

Miley raised her eyebrows.

After all, having a guy pay the bills for her wasn't a bad thing.

She looked at him, smiling, and then began to eat out of house and home.

Kenneth looked at her in shock, not knowing what to say.

Miley rolled her eyes at him and shouted, "Excuse me? Bill, please."

After she finished speaking, she swaggered out.

Seeing that she was leaving, Kenneth immediately shouted, "Miley, I have no penny. Pay the bill, please."

Words failed Miley.

How could she, a poor girl, settle the bill when she had dinner with a wealthy man?

However, he couldn't be humiliated in public.

Miley paid the money.

After walking far away from the food truck, she muttered, "Keep it in mind that you owe me fifty dollars."

Kenneth's gaze was deep and firm, "One dollar."

"What?"

"I only ate one sausage."

"Kenneth, don't be so stingy."

"I copied you."

Kenneth raised his eyebrows and said, "Pick it up in my company tomorrow."

With that, he got into the car and left.

Miley: ...

The next day, Miley that felt good as new received a call.

It was Kenneth, asking her to take the money.

Miley said disdainfully, "Kenneth, don't bother to thank me in that way. That one dollar is my donation to you. Bye."

After saying that, she hung up.

Immediately after, the phone rang again...

"What?"

Miley answered the call in a hostile tone."If you dare to hang up on me again, you will bear the consequences."

Kenneth's cold tone made her shiver, "What are you for?"