114. Abby, Please Forgive Brenna

At that moment, Miley was miserable.

She never expected that Harold could do so much for Brenna.

Moreover, he was never so nice to Miley!

"Kenneth, help him up."

Miley turned to look at Kenneth.

Kenneth reluctantly stood up and walked to Harold, but Harold moved backwards.

"Kenneth, listen to me. I...."

"Stop, Mr. White. Do you want me to die young?"

Miley said sharply.

"No, Abby. I never thought about this. I want nothing but that you can forgive Brenna."

Kenneth walked to Miley, gently hugged her, and comforted her, "Miley, don't get angry, or you will hurt the child in your belly."

After he finished speaking, he turned to look at Harold and said, "Mr. White, you may as well get up. My wife is in poor health with a baby in her belly. You never showed love to her, and I will kill you if you upset her or hurt the baby."

Harold thought for a moment and slowly stood up, "Abby, please forgive Brenna, will you?"

Miley turned around, and thought she was asking for it.

She knew Harold would see the photos she posted.

Then, he would worry about Brenna.

Finally, he would come to Miley for help.

But Miley still posted the photos.

She held onto Kenneth's arm and pointed at Harold, "Kenneth, how ridiculous it is. This man can condone Brenna even if she tried to murder me. He even begs for her life. I am also his biological daughter, but why does he never feel sorry for me?"

"Miley, calm down. It's fine. I'm always behind you."

Kenneth said as he hugged her tightly.

Miley slowly cooled down, and left Kenneth's embrace.

She looked at Harold with a smile, but said in a cold voice, "The more worried you are, the more severely I will punish Brenna. She must pay the price for what she did, so I will put her behind the bars."

Kenneth stared at her.It was the first time he had seen Miley be so cruel, as if she had a devil inside her, and the devil was about to break free.

Miley sneered, "Given she's done wrong, she deserves the punishment."

Kenneth held her hand.

He didn't expect that Harold's kneeling actually reminded her of her hatred for Harold.

Kenneth didn't want Miley to live in a world of hatred.

Instead, he wanted her to live a peaceful life under his protection, so he stood up and looked down at Harold.

"After investigating the incident five years ago, I posted the photos in your community. Therefore, you needn't have asked Miley for help. I did this because I thought you were not a good father."

"Miley is my wife, so I won't show mercy to anyone who does harm to her. She must pay the price for what she did."

Kenneth slowly walked to Harold and said, "You shouldn't have come to beg Miley. I care about nobody but Miley. Anyone who upsets her will not end well."

Miley was very touched by these words.

She was as furious as just now.Harold lowered his head and said, "Both of them are my daughters. Abby has your protection, so I don't worry about her. However, Brenna has nothing, so I have to look out for her."

"Five years ago, Miley was plotted against by Brenna even though she was under my protection. Therefore, things always go beyond your expectation. If Brenna had looked out for you, she shouldn't have done harm to Miley. It proves she has never treated Miley as her sister. Since that's the case, why should I show mercy to her? "

"If Abby hadn't separated Brenna from her boyfriend, Brenna wouldn't have done that to her."

Hearing this, Miley said in an even colder voice, "

It seems I shouldn't stick my nose into other people's business.

Realizing he had made a blunder, Harold hurriedly said, "Abby, I'm not going to blame you. I just think you're obsessive, so I want to remind you everything has its reasons and consequences."

Miley gave a bitter smile and said, "Really? That's right. Everything has its causes and consequences, so now, Brenna reaps what she's sowed!"

But for Miley, Brenna would have become a home wrecker and would be scolded for the rest of her life.

Harold knew clearly about this.He also knew that Brenna was the one to blame.

However, ..

Brenna was close-minded.

He couldn't change her.But she was the child he had personally raised.

Thus, he couldn't give up on her.

Miley turned her back on Harold, and said indifferently, "I'm tired now. Kenneth, it's time for Mr. White to go."

Harold knew it was useless for him to say anything, so he had no choice but to leave.After he left, Miley opened her eyes.

"Did I look like a lunatic just now?"

"No. You just want to blow off steam. I know that feeling."

Kenneth reached out and hugged her tightly, gently pressing her head against his chest.

"Well, pull yourself together. Although you have had a bad childhood, you have Daren and me behind you now. You have a happy life while Brenna has nothing."

Miley nodded.

She had to comfort herself like this.She had a husband who was the best man in the world.

Thus, she leaned comfortably against Kenneth's chest.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from the TV.

A reporter was doing an exclusive interview with Gabriel, the tycoon of California.

And the interview was broadcast live....

Kenneth and Miley were both attracted by it.

Therefore, they began to watch TV.In the interview, Gabriel was dressed in a navy blue suit.

Coupled with his fine features, he looked radiant.The host asked, "Mr. Robinson, I read the rumor about you and Ms. Smith this morning. We haven't read this kind of rumors about you for many years, so we wonder whether it is trustworthy."

Gabriel answered with a smile, "I read few rumors, but I know very well rumors are quite different from news. News can be faked, let alone rumors."

"Mr. Robinson, you mean the rumor about you and Ms. Smith is fake, right?"