82. Will You Stay? Let's Start Over!

Standing by the hospital bed, Little Daren curiously watched the nurse give Kenneth an injection.

After the injection, Daren considerately blew to him, "Mr. Moore, I can ease your pain with my magic mouth."

Kenneth nodded and smiled, "Yes, it doesn't hurt at all as long as you are here."

As planned, Stanley said to Daren, "Daren, Mr. Moore needs to rest. It will be very boring in the ward. How about going outside with me and strolling around New York?"

Daren wanted to go but didn't dare to say it.

He could only turn to look at Miley.

Kenneth 'weakly' stroked Daren's head with his hands, "Daren, go if you want."

"Mom, can I go?"

Daren only listened to his mother.

Miley nodded.

She knew it was very boring to stay with the patient in the ward.

Daren happily held Stanley's hand and went out.

Before leaving, Stanley didn't forget to make a victory gesture for Kenneth at the door.

After they left, Miley walked to the sofa and sat down with a straight face, "I heard you fired Amy?"

"Amy called you?"

"This is too unkind of you. When Grandma was alive, Amy had helped a lot in caring for Grandma, serving Grandma for many years like her own daughter. And you immediately fired Amy as soon as Grandma passed away. It is too cold-blooded."

Kenneth sighed and said, "Amy let you go find Lily Black and caused you to be bullied by her. I can't tolerate it."

"If it is the reason, you don't have to be like this. I volunteered to send your friend. How would I know that I would be bullied? And Amy also couldn't know your friend would bully me. I've already taken Amy back to the villa. If you mind, just tell me."

Kenneth sighed, "You are the mistress of the Moore Clan. It's up to you."

Mistress?

She's not.

Five years ago, she was no longer Miley.

A few days later, Kenneth was discharged from the hospital.

The next day was exactly one week after the death of his grandmother.

Kenneth held a dark face all along.

Miley didn't know what he was thinking.

Of course, she never understood him in the past and still doesn't right now.

Her leave was about to expire. It was time to return to G City tomorrow.

In the evening, after the guests left, Kenneth asked Amy to help him tidy up.

He rarely came to the villa before.

But from now on after grandma passed away, he needed to come very often.

In the evening, he sat alone on the lawn chair and looked at the stars.

After Miley coaxed Daren to sleep, she saw Kenneth in the courtyard through the window.

Seeing this, she felt uncomfortable.

She went downstairs to his side.

Seeing her come, Kenneth was gloomy, "Haven't slept yet?"

"Yeah,"

Miley sat down on the white chair beside him, "I know you're in a bad mood, but I want to ask you about my family."