103. You Lied to Me!

Miley looked up and saw that the person in the vertical photo hanging in the living room was the successful entrepreneur, Gabriel.

Miley paused for a moment, but Alisa had walked in naturally.

This was the first time that Alisa had been here.

When Gabriel wanted to see her, he would send someone to take her to another hidden villa.

The villa was a little smaller than here.

Alisa took a few steps and did not hear any movement.

She turned around, finding Miley standing at the entrance.

So, she waved her hand.

"Miley, what are you waiting for? Come in."

"Alisa, do you really live here?" Miley frowned slightly.

Alisa smiled and said, "Why do you bother about it? After all, we are here."

Miley didn't move and said vigilantly, "What exactly are you bringing me here for?"

"I...."

Alisa looked at the staircase leading to the second floor and didn't know how to answer.

The door to the room behind her opened.

Alisa turned around, sighting Gabriel walking out in a casual home dress.

This was the first time she saw Gabriel in such loose clothes.

Gabriel ignored Alisa and fixed his eyes on Miley at the entrance.

"Abby, come in!"

Alisa frowned and was in a bad mood.

She came up to Gabriel with a lovely smile on her face.

"Gabriel, my friend is here. Why don't you dress properly? I...."

Alisa wanted to stretch out her hand and pull Gabriel's arm.

However, Gabriel didn't seem to see Alisa as he walked straight towards Miley.

Alisa stood awkwardly on the spot, hanging her hands on both sides as she pulled at the hem of her skirt.

Miley quickly took a step back. Without paying attention to Gabriel, she looked at Alisa and angrily said, "Alisa, you lied to me!"

Her voice sounded angry.

She had just told Alisa that Gabriel was not a good person and told her to be on guard.

However, she didn't expect that Alisa would bring her here to see Gabriel.

"Gabriel asked me to bring you here."

Alisa returned in embarrassment.

Miley felt a burst of anger.

If she could, she really wanted to slap Alisa.

She turned her gaze to Gabriel and sneered, "Gabriel, well played. You've repeatedly refreshed the bottom line of morality. Alisa loves you so much, but you use her. Do you still have conscience?"

"If so, you are not bad. I love you so much, but you have never even been nice to me. Do you still have the most basic kindness to be a woman?"

Gabriel smiled leisurely and stepped forward to grab Miley, who was stunned at the door.

He pushed her body against the wall with ease.

Miley struggled.

"Gabriel, what do you want from me?"