102. If You Are with Him, You Won't Be Happy!

Miley flatteringly put her arm around Kenneth's neck, "Darling, can we turn the page? I was young and ignorant at that time."

"Kiss me and I will let go."

Miley leaned forward and kissed him.

She thought to himself, 'People have to be flexible!'

Kenneth accepted this gift with satisfaction, "Alright, for the sake of my wife's good attitude when confessing guilt, I will start planning to expose Gabriel now."

Miley thought of something and said, "Speaking of which, let's change the kindergarten for Daren and Lina."

"Because of your father?"

Miley nodded, "I don't want to meet him again."

Kenneth raised his eyebrows and without hesitation, he picked up his phone and called Stanley, "Stanley, change kindergartens for Daren and Lina."

In the afternoon, Miley went to pick up Daren after school.

In order to prevent Harold from seeing her, she even asked the driver to change a car.

When school was over, the driver went to pick Daren and Lina up.

When Harold saw someone taking Daren, he stepped forward and asked, "Didn't Miley come?"

The driver said respectfully, "Madam has been very busy recently. She has no time to pick up her son."

"I heard that Miley is going to change the kindergarten for her children. Is this true?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm not sure about this. I'm just a driver."

Harold sighed.

He held Lina's hand tightly, and his concerned gaze fell on Daren.

Daren blinked his big eyes and was also looking at Harold.

The two looked at each other.

Daren bowed politely and said, "Hello, sir."

Harold's heart warmed, "Kiddo, I am your grandfather. You should call me grandfather."

"Grandfather? But my mother said that she is an orphan. I don't have a grandfather."

Daren looked at Harold seriously and didn't intend to call him grandfather.

Harold's eyes were filled with tears, "Kiddo, I am really your grandfather. Your mother is my daughter."

"Well ... then I'll go back and ask my mother!" Daren smiled.

"Now I have to go home. I have an appointment with my mother. Goodbye, sir."

Harold could only nod helplessly.

Knowing about the transfer, Daren said that he wanted to buy some farewell gifts for his classmates.

Miley didn't refuse, so she brought the two children to the mall.

However, not long after, she saw an old acquaintance there.

It was Alisa, the colleague closest to her.

After five years, Alisa had changed.

In the past, although she often wore famous brands, she was not as flashy as she is now.

At that time, she used her limited salary to buy unlimited discounted branded goods.

At this moment, not to mention her fashionable attire, she was dazzling from head to toe.

Her wrists, neck, and fingers were covered by jewelry.

She had always known that Alisa liked diamonds, but she didn't expect it to be such an extent.