56. Mysterious Tycoon in California

Hearing that, Miley immediately picked up the iPad and read it.

The news that Sarah had committed suicide and had been sent to hospital was all over the Instargram.

She stared at the comments below in astonishment...

Damn it, what did Sarah's suicide have to do with her?

Why were you scolding her?

Kenneth hung up the phone and grabbed her iPad.

"How many times have I told you? Don't read the gossip news, don't believe it."

"What if it's true?"

"Hum,"

Kenneth hugged, "Even if it's true, what does it have to do with us? Sarah has the right to choose to be alive or dead. We have no right to interfere, right?"

Seeing Kenneth was so calm, Miley was puzzled.

'Did he have nothing to do with Sarah?'

'How to explain the photos that I had taken in the past?'

The next morning, Miley woke up and went to work routinely.

She did not intend escape cowardly.

There were big crowds on the downstairs of her company today because here was besieged by many entertainment reporters.

At the sight of her, everyone rushed forward.

She was a paparazzo, being slapped by so many paparazzi ...

It was truly karmic retribution.

The flashlights kept flashing, and the reporters asked questions one after another.

The flashlights were so bright that she couldn't open her eyes, and her ears were almost deaf.

Finally, she clenched her fists and looked at the screen closest to her.

"As a colleague of you, I only hope that you can do well-founded news. Don't harass innocent people with these unnourished gossips every day. The relationship between me and Kenneth is my own business. It has nothing to do with you. I hope that you can stop harassing me. Thank you."

But at this moment, a few fans of Sarah jumped out from behind the reporters.

They were organized.

Some of them raised their flags while others shouted, 'Miley, go to hell.'

The few leading fans threw the raw eggs in their hands toward Miley.

Miley hurriedly lowered her head and dodged, but the sticky egg mixture still slid down her face and hair to her neck.

The reporters all began to capture images.

At this moment, someone pushed the crowd aside to approach her and held her shoulder to walk forward.

Miley turned around and saw that man was wearing a casual sweater and a hat on his head, but she still recognized him at a glance.

Romeo.

Under the light of the flash lamps, Romeo pulled Miley into his car....

Half an hour later, Stanley knocked on the door of Kenneth's office and entered.

"Mr. Moore, it's not good."

Stanley raised his phone in front of Kenneth.

Kenneth angrily threw all the contract documents on the ground.