57. Yes, I like You!

At night, Miley went home to cook, and Kenneth also came back for dinner on time.

Miley turned to look at Kenneth secretly.

Today Sarah said that there was a woman in his heart.

And Mr. Marvin had talked on the phone that day about a woman who was divorced.

Probably it was her.

"Why are you gazing at me?"

Kenneth suddenly turned back and met her eyes, which startled her.

"I have something to ask you. Did you blacklist Sarah?"

She quickly regained her senses.

"Have you met her?"

"Yes, she asked me out today and I felt it was inappropriate to see her with nothing, so I deliberately bought a bouquet of flowers which cost me ten dollars. Could you reimburse me?"

"No. Because I didn't agree your meeting with her. Tell me what she has said?"

Kenneth raised his eyebrows.

"She begged me to divorce you, and I agreed."

Kenneth became serious and said angrily, "Do you dare to say it again."

"I'm just joking. I have promised her nothing. I'm just a little confused. Why did you block her? Even if you are not lovers, you guys are good friends, right? "

Kenneth said calmly, "Because she provoked you, and we are not good friends at all!"

"Really?"

Miley asked suspiciously.

"Did I lie to you?"

Miley pursed her lips.

Couldn't she ask questions when she was confused.

"Well ... then why are you so nice to me?"

"What do you think?"

Kenneth's lips curved upwards.

Miley hesitated for a moment and said, "Do you ... like me?"

"Yes, I do. I think I have shown my feeling very obviously. How can you realize it now? Besides, it's legal for me to like my wife, right?"

He said in a casual way but these words blew her mind.

Kenneth's love?

She couldn't accept it....

Last time Kenneth also professed feelings for her.

So, she began to stay away from him intentionally.

She did it because she was afraid that she would fall in love with him one day.

She knew in her heart that it was very difficult to be indifferent to him who was so attractive.

However, she also knew that if Kenneth found out about her past, he would not love her any more.

"Miley White, a delivery for you."

In the office, Miley was sitting before a computer, busy in editing a press release.

A delivery man walked in with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

It was the same as yesterday, the day before yesterday.

99 roses.

Now everyone in the office envied Miley.

In the past few days, the roses that Mr. Kenneth sent over were put in every corner of the office.

Anyone who entered the office could smell the fragrance of the roses which refreshed his spirits.