50. I Love You More Than Money!

Seeing her wake up, Kenneth came to the bedside with a long face and touched her forehead with his hand, "Are you feeling better?"

Sensing warmth from his hand, Miley chuckled.

"What? An infection into the brain?"

Miley shook her head, "So it isn't a dream. I was confused why in a single room. Now I figure out that it is a bless from Mr. Moore."

"Why didn't you call me, since you were sick?"

Kenneth dissatisfied that she always called her uncle rather than himself whenever accidents occurred.

As her husband, was he a puppet for decoration?

"I'm afraid that you're in meeting."

"I can answer your call even in meeting."

Kenneth was serious, "Remember it, I'm your guardian with priority."

Miley nodded and teased, "Alright, alright, Mr. Moore. But where's my uncle?"

"I let him go."

Miley pouted angrily, "Go? Ah, so ungrateful. Does he know that his dearest nephew have not eaten anything yet?"

Kenneth found these words funny and annoying, so he called his assistant Stanley.

In a while, Stanley brought eight treasures congee from Brown's Congee.

Meanwhile he brought some documents to the ward for Kenneth.

Miley stirred the congee and couldn't help frowning, "Hehe, why isn't there a piece of minced meat?"

"Miss Miley, this is eight treasures congee."

Stanley pursed his lips.

Miley pouted, "But I'm a carnivore."

Kenneth closed the document in hand with a stern face, "That's it, eat it or not."

Seeing that Kenneth was about to get up, Miley hurriedly pulled the congee into her body, "Who said that I wouldn't eat? I disliked it, now that I can feel that the eight treasures porridge isn't as unsavory as I thought."

Kenneth's lips curled into a smile, and Stanley couldn't help being emotional.

'It turns out that there is one in this world who can control Mr. Moore. It is indeed true that everything has its vanquisher.'

The humidity and temperature in the air were just right.

Finishing the congee, Miley lay on her side and fell asleep in a while.

Kenneth closed the documents in his hand and gazed at her sleeping face.

She liked to curl up when in sleep, as if she felt insecure.

At dawn, Kenneth stood and stretched up.

Seeing the smile on Miley's face, he pulled up his lips and bent over to kiss on her lips.

Right then, Stanley came in quietly with some clothes.

Seeing what happened, Stanley was stunned awkwardly.

"Shh."

Kenneth stood up and made a silent gesture.

Then, as if nothing had happened, he walked to Stanley, grabbed those clothes and went to bathroom.

When he came out, Kenneth became energetic as if he had not stayed up last night.

After arranging for Miley, he went to work....