30. Have a Clear Conscience!

Zion didn't have a firm foothold in Philadelphia, and Bob teamed up with William to do something bad to Zion's company!

If it was someone else, Zion could resist.

But he was no match for William and Bob.

However, Zion did not give up.

He was reluctant to see the Brown Group, which he had worked so hard and so long to revitalize, to be destroyed.

In the afternoon, two companies broke contracts with the Brown Group.

Zion was angry.

What was worse, the secretary told him a bad news.

Rose cleared up the scandal with the recording and the video from the underground parking lot.

Zion didn't believe it.

He listened to the recording from the beginning to the end and discovered that it wasn't recorded by the dash cam but another recorder.

He angrily smashed the secretary's tablet to the ground.

The secretary was frightened.

She picked up the tablet and took a few steps back respectfully, and then left the office.

Zion gnashed his teeth and held back his anger and grievance.

He placed his hands on the table for support and muttered, "Why? Rose, why you and everyone betrays me? You love me, don't you? You promised you would protect me forever, didn't you? Why are you so heartless?"

In the middle of the afternoon, after Rose finished dealing with the important documents, she raised her hands high above her head and stretched.

Just as she was about to get back to work, the internal phone on the desk rang.

She picked up the phone.

A secretary said respectfully, "Ms. Rose, Mr. Stock is looking for you."

"What?"

Rose was dumbfounded for a moment.

She took her cell phone and looked at it.

Her phone wasn't off, but why didn't Bob call her?

The secretary thought for a moment and then said, "It's not Mr. Bob. Mr. Bob's father called the secretary's office. He asked you to meet him at the old house. He also said that you were not allowed to tell Mr. Bob."

Rose suddenly became alert and she immediately replied, "OK, I got it."

After hanging up, Rose kneaded her forehead between her eyes.

She had been a celebrity on the Internet, and most of the news about her was scandal.

She patted herself on the head with annoyance.

She blamed Zion, the annoying fellow!

She took a deep breath and stood up. And then she quickly put on her coat and went out.

She had to face it and she couldn't escape.

She drove to the Stock's old house.

Apart from Yates and Maisie, Nannie was also present.

Seeing that Rose was here, Maisie immediately ordered the servants to retreat.

Nannie sat on the sofa and said sarcastically, "Maisie, what are you doing? Did we do something shameful? Why should we need to talk behind others?"