65. Give Birth to a Boy!

Miley went home and burrowed into the blanket to sleep.

Kenneth had always been by her side.

After Miley woke up, she didn't want to go out and didn't even want to get out of bed.

She just lied quietly in Kenneth's arms.

Not long after, Kenneth's phone rang.

Seeing that it was Jeffrey, Kenneth picked it up and said, "Hello?"

"Hey. Do you know the owner of this phone?"

Hearing this, Kenneth frowned, stood up and walked to the side.

"Yes, I know the owner. Who are you? Why do you have his phone?"

Miley turned to look at him, having no idea of who he was talking to.

"Oh, the thing is, your friend get drunk in our store. We're closing. There's nothing I can do about it, so I unlocked his phone with his fingerprint and found his last call to you. I wonder if it would be convenient for you to pick him up."

Hearing that, Kenneth immediately said, "I'll go pick him up now."

After hanging up the phone, he looked at Miley and said, "Your uncle is drunk and can't even walk. He's still in the restaurant."

Miley stood up and sighed, "This Jeffrey...."

She immediately got out of bed and got dressed.

Not long after, they went out together and arrived at the restaurant.

Jeffrey actually drank too much.

Miley shook him awake.

He looked at Miley and belched, "Miley ... oops, Abby...."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Kenneth and couldn't help crying, "Nephew-son-in-law, do you know that my niece is pitiful? She is wrongly accused. Recent news is about to wrongly accuse her to death. People spit at her, but what exactly do they know? How could they know how much grievance my niece has endured? She had already suffered enough to survive, so why do they still further upset her? True bad woman is still at ease.Why should my niece bear this infamy? Do you know the bitterness? Do you know that? She's not Miley. She's Miley's sister. She's Abby."

Miley raised her hand to cover Jeffrey's mouth and said, "Alright, stop talking."

"No, I have to make it clear. I have to let my nephew-son-in-law know that you've suffered so much but you can't say it out loud. You're wronged. You, and Miley, you're both good girls. You are not the kind of bad children as they say. You are the best and simplest girls in the world. Damn it, I introduced my niece to my best buddy. I am a sinner. I have harmed my niece and my good friend.Abby, I am a sinner. I am a sinner! Nephew-son-in-law, tell me, I'm not dead, but how can my niece and my good buddy are dead. What did they do wrong? What did they do wrong? "

Jeffrey said and choked with sobs.

Miley reached out and patted Jeffrey on the back. "Alright, uncle, let's not talk about it anymore. It's all over."

Jeffrey cried harder and harder and then ran to the side to throw up.Miley patted him on the back.

Kenneth went to buy water for Jeffrey.

Jeffrey stood by the tree to calm his emotions.

Miley turned to look at Kenneth and whispered, "I have a question for you."

"Go ahead."

"If I weren't Abby, but really Miley, would you still want me?"

Kenneth ruffled her hair and said, "Your question doesn't hold water. I choose not to answer it."