40. Be Tracked!

Rose smiled warmly at Bob and said, "I'm not an idiot. I won't be fooled."

"Fooled?"

Bob stared at her and said, "What, did that woman really plot against you?"

Rose thought for a moment and told Bob about what happened this afternoon.

Sage called Rose and kept showing weakness.

She wanted to see Rose and apologized to Rose face to face, telling Rose what Zion had done to her.

In the beginning, Rose planned to hear about that scumbag's evil deeds.

So, she asked Sage to come to the company to meet her.

However, Sage refused, saying that Rose's company wasn't the right place to talk.

Then she said she wanted to meet Rose outside.

Sage lured Rose out eagerly.

Rose was pregnant.

Although she was often confused, she was not stupid.

Rose and Sage were not even enemies, but feuds.

Why would Rose believe in her?

So, she told Sage, "You can choose to come to the company and apologize to me. Whether to accept it or not, it is my business. Or, you don't have to call me anymore, because I will never go out to see you alone in my life. I feel disgusted."

Rose did not forget how arrogant Sage was when she got in power as a mistress and chased Rose away from the Browns.

Even if Rose was mindless, she wouldn't sympathize with a mistress.

Sage said anxiously, "But I want to tell you what Zion did to you."

Rose said coldly, "You don't have to use this matter to threaten me. I'm not curious about it because Zion was the one who caused the accident in the Clinton Family and my father's hospitalization. No matter what he did, he is my absolutely irreconcilable enemy. Sage, don't talk to me like you're a victim. This is the retribution for you. You deserve it. Since you didn't seize the chance that I gave you, you won't have the chance and qualification to see me alone because you're not worthy."

Then Rose hung up the phone immediately.

After knowing how difficult Sage's current situation was, Rose was really in a good mood.

Retribution, sometimes it came too fast, which made her feel gratified.

As soon as she was in a good mood, she decided to go home and cook something delicious for her husband and herself.

Bob sighed resignedly as he heard her words.What a happy thing it was.

He abruptly made it a full record of his wife's missing search.

He raised his hand, pinched her face, and said in a deep voice, "You had me worried sick."

Rose smiled and said, "I will definitely remember to bring my phone with me in the future."

She pointed at the dish in Bob's hand and said, "Bring it into the kitchen. I'm going to cook."

He accompanied her into the kitchen. Initially, he wanted to help her, but he was kicked out.

After experiencing this incident, Bob also believed the saying that baby brain would last for three years.

To be on the safe side, he assigned Rose two bodyguards and a driver.

In this way, there was no need to worry that she would go out with an empty head.

A week later, Bob's office.

Rose's bodyguard stood at Bob's desk and respectfully placed a few photos in front of him.

"Mr. Stock, this is the guy who followed Madam."

Previously, Bob had arranged for Rose's bodyguards.

The bodyguards were very vigilant.

They only worked for two days and discovered that something was wrong.

A car and a man were shadowing Rose every day.

After Bob got their report, he began to have people investigate.

As a result, in just a few days, this person's all information was dug out.

"That man said that he was hired to follow Madam and wanted to see the changes in her itinerary. According to his information and phone numbers, I tracked down Sage."

Bob raised his eyebrows slightly as he recalled how Sage had schemed to ask Rose out a few days ago.

After tapping his finger lightly on the table a few times, Bob said in a stern voice, "Capture this woman--Sage. I want to personally interrogate her!"