128. Explosion!!!

Miley took a deep breath and thought carefully.

After thinking for a long time, she shook her head.

"Not yet. I think that since Kenneth didn't call the police, he must have his own plans and arrangements. If we call the police now, wouldn't it be more dangerous for Kenneth? I choose to trust Kenneth."

"I also support your decision. Mr. Moore has never fought an unprepared battle. I think he must have his own plans."

Hannah saw that Miley and Stanley, who were usually the closest people to Kenneth, were so persistent.

She didn't insist.

Miley said to Stanley, "Call the driver. There are two drivers in the car, right? It can't be that everyone's phones are turned off, right?"

"Right, right. I'm so anxious that I'm confused."

Stanley knocked on his head.

He turned around and called.

Not long after, he walked back with a pale face.

"Nobody answered?" Miley asked.

"No, they answered. Mrs. Moore, Miller lured Mr. Moore to an abandoned factory. But ... but... just now..."

"What's the matter?"

"The factory exploded."

Miley's legs were so weak that she could hardly stand and fell to the ground.

The factory ... exploded.

"Where's Kenneth? Is he out?"

She shouted uneasily.

Stanley clenched his fists, lowered his eyes, and shook his head, "No."

Hannah supported Miley, who had fallen backwards, "Miley, cheer up."

"Stanley, did the driver call the fire station?"

"Yes, but the factory is remote. It will take some time for the firefighters to arrive."

Hannah pulled Miley towards the door and called Jeffrey upstairs while walking.

The four of them set off together and drove to the factory.

Miley was still in shock, and she was held up by Stanley and Jeffrey all along.

After getting in the car, Hannah asked Stanley to explain the situation at that time.

Stanley endured his sadness and briefed while driving.

"The driver said that after they received the news from us that Daren was safe, Mr. Moore told them to overtake. Mr. Moore rolled down the window to ask that person to stop the car. When the person saw Mr. Moore chasing after him, he immediately accelerated."

"Their car chased that person all the way to the abandoned factory. Mr. Moore watched as he escaped into the factory. He asked one driver to drive the business car back and the other to wait for him in the car. Mr. Moore didn't allow them to follow him in."

"Both of them were worried about Mr. Moore's safety, so neither of them left. However, they didn't expect that the abandoned factory would explode in less than fifteen minutes after Mr. Moore and that person entered. Neither Mr. Moore nor that person came out."

Miley covered her ears and said, "Stop, stop."

Stanley looked at Miley through the rearview mirror.

He was sad in his heart, but Miley should be even sadder.

Kenneth was everything to Miley.

If anything happened to Kenneth, then Miley...