Chapter 23

America ran with Russia into the nearest janitor closet and locked behind them. The closet was quite small. America reached out for Russia's jacket and tried to take it off. But Russia stopped him.

"I don't think we should be doing this" Russia said as he reached for the doorknob and turned it. "I'm going to go now" he opened the door and then ran away leaving America in the closet.

Spain sat at a table waiting for Prussia who said he'd meet him there. 'He's twenty minuets late! Where is he??' Spain thought to himself but then he heard footsteps behind him. Spain turned around smiling, thinking it was Prussia. When Spain saw who it was his smile faded slightly. It was Holland.

"Oh, hello" Spain said kind of dissapointed

"Hi" Holland replied in his usual tone.

"Are you looking for someone?"

"Not really"

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I saw Prussia making out with Canada outside the school" Holland stated

"... Prussia wouldn't do that to me!!"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Holland said and then walked away. Spain sat a while longer but Prussia still didn't show up so Spain decided to go look for him.

Prussia leaned forward so his lips brushed against Canada's.

"W-we really shouldn't d-do this" Canada stuttured nervous "I'm still mad at you"

"Vhy don't ve just forget about everytzhing for a vhile und enjoy zhis moment?" Prussia suggested.

"I guess" Canada replied and then Prussia pressed his lips against Canada's and pulled Canada closer to him.

"What the..." a voice said behind Prussia. Prussia broke the kiss and turned around. His eyes widened

"S-Spain?!!" Prussia said in surprise "v-vhat aze jou doing here??"

"Not cheating on my boyfriend like you, that's for sure!!!!" Spain exclaimed with tears in his eyes and then ran away.

Spain ran and ran. He began to find it hard to breathe and had pain in his chest but he kept running until he crashed into someone. He and the other guy fell to the floor, Spain on top of the guy.

"I-I'm so sorry H-Holland!" Spain said as tears streamed down his face.

"It's ok" Holland replied.

"No it's not, I just ran without looking around an-" Spain was cut off by a pair of lips touching his own. Holland had leaned forward without Spain noticing and he was now kissing him. Spain's eyes widened in shock and he didn't move. Holland had closed his eyes and seemed to enjoy this until he finally pulled back.

"W-w-wh..." Spain stuttured

"I've wanted to do that for some time now" Holland whispered to Spain with a lusting tone.

"I-I-I.." Spain stood up.

"You don't have to say anything" Holland stood up and took Spain's hand "not until you're ready" Holland let go of his hand and then walked away.