Chapter 93

Germany walked along with Prussia down some corridor.

"Vhy don't jou vant to be seen near America?" Germany asked.

"Because" Prussia replied.

".. Zhat's not a answer"

"Ja it is! I just answered jou by saying it"

"Just tell me"

"Allzight" Prussia stopped walking and so did Germany. Prussia looked straight into Germany's eyes "Because I'm dating him"

"....Vhat?"

"I'm dating him und ve vant to keep it a secret"

"...I'm just going to.. go there" Germany said and then walked away. Germany walked down some stairs and then he heard someone call him kind of quietly but loud enough to be heard from some distance.

"Germany!" Canada called after Germany as he saw him a couple of meters infront of him. Canada jogged up to Germany.

"Oh, hallo" Germany greeted.

"Hi" Canada said smiling.

"Did jou know zhat our bruders aze dating??" Germany asked a bit annoyed.

"..yes"

"Vhy didn't jou tell me?"

"I didn't want to just randomly say it, that would make things awkward"

"Ja, zhat's true"

"But, can we mabye hang out after school?" Canada asked.

"Sure" Germany agreed "vhere?"

"In the park?" Canada suggested.

"Okay"

Elsewhere.
Spain and Holland walked down some stairs and towards the classroom their next class would be in.

"Holland.." Spain said quietly.

"Ja?"

"Do you like Japan?"

"Sure, he seems nice" Holland replied without looking at Spain.

"I mean... do you have a crush on him?" Spain asked as he looked away.

"Why would you ask that?" Holland asked.

"You're not denying it" Spain said as tears formed in his eyes.

"I don't think you should be worrying about that"

"Why? You won't even tell me what you two were talking about so I could easily think that it's something bad! Like that you're cheating!!" Spain exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"Just trust me allright" Holland said calmly.

"It's like you don't even care! What happened to 'I love you forever' and 'I'd never leave you'!!! Was that just lies??! Is this whole relationship based on lies?!!" Spain asked as he started to get angry.

"I.." Holland didn't know what to say.

"IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING WE ARE OVER!!!" Spain shouted as tears streamed down his face. Holland didn't reply. Spain then walked away.
Spain walked past the classroom his next class was in and went straight to the classroom where the bad touch trio was. Spain entered the room and saw France sitting alone by a table and drawing on paper.

"Hola" Spain greeted quietly as he walked to France and said down beside him.

"What? Is something wrong?" France asked.

"Not really"

"Spain.. don't lie to me" France said in a genuine tone. Spain looked at France and their eyes met.

"It's just that..."

"What?"

"I asked Holland if he was cheating on me and he didn't deny it, I then said that if he didn't answer me that our relationship was over but he still didn't answer" Spain said with sadness in his voice.

"I doubt that 'e is cheating on you. You said that 'e didn't deny it but did 'e didn't say yes either, right?"

"But why didn't he answer me??" Spain asked.

"That's something you'll 'ave to ask 'im yourself"

"But what if he doesn't answer me?"

"You'll cry (alot) and if 'e loves you 'e should answer you" France stated.

"Okay, gracias" Spain thanked as he stood up and then walked out of the room.