Chapter 24

France and Spain were at France's house talking.

"... And then he kissed me!!" Spain exclaimed.

"So let me get this straight.. you find out Pruzzia's cheating on you so you ran away, bumped into 'olland who then kizzed you??!" France said confused

"Yeah"

"So.. are you going to talk to 'olland about what 'appened?" France asked

"I don't know. Mabye he wants to date me and I've never really thought about him in that way. Besides I'm in love with Prussia!" Spain replied

"Pruzzia cheated on you!! And 'e seems to still be in love with Canada. I don't think you and Pruzzia will work out, I'm zorry" France said calmly

"... you're right.." Spain said quietly "It was stupid to fall in love with Prussia". France's eyes widened.

"Listen to me!! You don't chooze to fall in love you juzt do so ztop blaiming yourself!! And it'z Pruzzia who'z ztupid for cheating on you" France said with slight anger in his voice and leaned a bit closer to Spain "so either you sit 'ere and cry or man up and move on!" France stated and then stood up "so which is it?". Spain looked up at France and smiled.

"I guess I'll move on then" Spain said as he stood up and hugged France. "Thank you". France smiled and hugged Spain back.

The next day.

Spain entered the school and walked towards the music club room where Prussia was, most likely. Spain walked into the room and looked around. He saw Prussia and Canada sitting together and talking while Austria played something on the piano. Spain walked up to Prussia.

"Ehm!!" Spain cleared his throat. Prussia turned around and saw Spain. He immideatly stood up

"I'm so sorry!!! I know I shouldn't have done vhat I did but.. I'm in love vith Canada" Prussia exclaimed

"I get it. I told you that before we got together that if you'd choose Canada it would be fine. I just wish you had atleast broken up with me before you just go and kiss him. Because it hurts more to be cheated on" Spain stated calm.

"... zhank jou for being so calm" Prussia thanked

"I may seem calm but inside I'm crying and trying not to slap you. But I want to so bad" Spain said quietly

"If it vill make jou feel better jou may slap me" Prussia said as he looked into Spain's eyes.

"Thank you. But that wouldn't solve anything" Spain then walked away. He walked into the nearest bathroom and closed the door behind him. He walked past the stall's and stood infront of the mirror and looked at his reflection in the eyes.

"What should I do now?.." he asked himself quietly. As he finished the sentence the door opened.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know someone was here. Do you want to be alone?" Asked Iceland awkwardly

"No it's allright. The stall's are for going to the bathroom" Spain said smiling

"... yes.." Iceland hurried into a stall and closed and locked the door behind him. Spain sighed and walked out of the bathroom. As Spain walked out of the bathroom he bumped into Holland.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Spain said looking down and not seeing who it was.

"There's no need to apologise" Holland replied. As Spain heard his voice he realized it was Holland. He looked up

"I.." Spain froze. Holland stared at him and Spain stared back. It was really awkward for both of them.

"A-are you dating someone?" Asked Spain hesitantly.

"No... are you?"

"Not anymore" Spain replied.

"Do you not like to be single?" Holland asked

"I'm not sure. Sometimes it's nice to be alone but then there are those time when you wish you had someone to hold and love you" Spain replied

"How do you feel now?"

"I.. want someone to hold me" Spain replied quietly "that would be really nice right n-" Spain stopped talking as Holland wrapped his arms around Spain and held him close.

"... Thank you.." Spain whispered as he hugged Holland back.

"I love you, Spain" Holland said quietly back. Spain's eyes widened. Holland then kissed Spain passionatly and then, after a short while, Spain kissed him back.