Chapter 115

The next day, Saturday.
China woke up around noon and looked around him. Beside him he saw Turkey and China's eyes widened as he realized that they both were naked.

"Aiya! What the hell happened?!?" China accidentally exclaimed, and with that waking Turkey up. Turkey sat up.

"Why are you in my room??" Turkey asked confused.

"I don't know!!"

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep" Turkey said calm and lay back down.

"I need to go home!" China said as he jumped out of the bed, got dressed and hurried out of Turkey's house.
When China arrived at his house he went to his phone and checked if he had any messages. He had three. He clicked the first one.

"Hi, it's Russia. I just wanted to check if you're mad at me for not going to the party, if you are I'm sorry" the first message said. China clicked the second.

"Hi, it's Russia again. Are you mad at me? Or did you mabye leave your phone at home? Either way please call me when you get this" the second message said. China opened the third, and last, message.

"China. I don't know if you really want to know this but I think it would be best so I just wanted to tell you that... you had sex with Turkey last night, dude!!! Holy shit you fucked up!! Oh and this is America, later dude" the message then ended. China's eyes were wide. 'Sex.. with Turkey?? Oh god' China thought as he sat down 'what the hell do I do now?'.

Elsewhere.
Denmark and Japan sat at a restaurant and talked.

"What do you want to do today?" Denmark asked.

"I don't know" Japan replied.

"We could go for a short walk, go to a bar, go inside and watch tv or we can go back home" Denmark suggested.

"Go back home?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about starting school again so I get to spend more time with you" Denmark said smiling.

"Okay" Japan said as he smiled slightly.

"So what do you want to do?"

"We courd go pack now and reave tomorrow"

"That sounds good" Denmark said as he stood up from his seat.

"Arright" Japan stood up and both of them walked to the guest house and went to their rooms. About five minuets later was Japan done packing and knocked on Denmark's door. Denmark opened and China could see that Denmark was not even near finished packing.

"Hey, are you done already??"

"Yes"

"Just wait a moment and then I'll be done"

"...Do you mabye want me to help you?"

"Sure" Denmark said and turned to his dresser "can you check if there's anything in there?"

"Okay" Japan said as he walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer, seeing nothing inside. Japan then opened the second drawer and saw a couple of socks. Japan took them up and put them in Denmark's bag and then went back to the dresser. After looking into all the drawers, except the last one, opened Japan the last drawer. He saw a couple of pants. He took them up and was about to fold them but something was in one of the pockets. Japan looked behind him to see if Denmark was looking at him but he was busy doing something else. Japan then looked back at the pocket and quickly took the thing out of it and put it in his own pocket.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'rr be back in a moment" Japan said as he walked into the bathroom. After he closed the door he took the thing out. 'Why would he have a little box??' Japan thought as he stared at the box. He then opened it and his eyes widened. He quickly closed it again and hurried out of the bathroom and back to where he had put Denmark's pants and put the box back into the pocket. Japan then put the pants into Denmark's bag.

"Okay, it's done now" Denmark said as he closed his bag.

"A-arright!" Japan said a bit awkwardly.

"So what should we do now?"

"I have to carr China first because I promised to carr him the day before I'd reave" Japan said and then hurried out of the room. He went to his room and straight to the phone, dialled China's number and waited.

"Yes, aru?" China answered.

"I just found an engagement ring in Denmark's pants!!" Japan exclaimed.

"..What were you doing with his pants?"

"I was herping him pack!"

"So you're coming home tomorrow?"

"Yes! But what do I do if he proposes to me??!"

"If you want to spend the rest of your life with him then you say yes but if not you just say no"

"What if I'm not sure?!!"

"Just tell him that"

"Okay.. thank you" Japan said and then hung up the phone.