Chapter 53

The next day.
Japan entered the classroom and sat down beside Denmark like he usually did. Class hadn't started yet.

"why didn't you terr me you were dating someone?" Japan asked.

"I never got around to it, besides I don't think me and Norway will work out" Denmark replied.

"why?"

"because I broke up with him yesterday"

"... I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but why did you do that??" Japan asked curious.

"I just don't want to be in a realationship right now. I need some time for myself to think about what I want to do with my life" Denmark said.

"won't you just do what countries normarry do?"

"I want something more exciting too. Something that will make my life more fun"

"and you want to do that arone?"

"well, I could do it with a friend.. do you want to go on a adventure with me?" Denmark asked and smiled.

"sure, that sounds fun"

"allright we'll leave soon!" Denmark stated.

"reave?"

"of course! we can't stay in school if we're going to have fun!! we need to explore the world!!!"

"before we do that I need to terr you something.. in private"

"there is hardly anyone here now so you can tell me. Just before everyone else comes in"

"werr the thing is..." Japan gazed into Denmark's eyes "I rove you". Denmark didn't say anything for a moment.

"... I.. I'm not sure how to respond to that.." Denmark said quietly.

"I just fert rike I needed to terr you"

"I.. think we shouldn't hang out for a while" Denmark said as he stood up from his seat "thanks for telling me though" He then was about to walk away but Japan grabbed his arm.

"Denmark, wait!!" Japan cried out as tears formed in his eyes. Denmark turned around. "prease don't reave! I just tord you something that was hard for me to do and you can't just wark away!!"

"I honestly have no idea what I should do in situations like these" Denmark confessed "It makes me nervous"

"I'm rearry sorry about that but I can't just ret you wark away! I rove you too much" Japan said.

"but aren't people supposed to let the people they love go or something like that?" Denmark asked.

"That's just burrcrap! If you rove someone you shourdn't just give up rike that!!"

"well.. I never really thought about it"

"that doesn't matter, just prease don't say no so easiry! just take some time to think about it"

"I will.. I still need some time alone though so i'm gonna go, see you later" Denmark turned around to walk away.

"what about crass?"

"It doesn't matter if I skip it once" Denmark then walked away.
Denmark walked out of the school and went straight home. He walked to his room and packed his bags. 'I just can't say yes to Japan.. but I couldn't say no either. I just can't' Denmark thought as he finished packing and then hurried out of his house and away.

The next day, Japan had waited for Denmark to arrive for almost an hour and he was already late to class. Assuming Denmark was either already there or just sick, Japan hurried to school.