Chapter 178

Germany entered the principal's office and sat down across the table from the principal.

"So, you attacked two students in the middle of class?" The principal asked.

"I didn't attack zhem" Germany objected.

"Then what did you do?"

"Zhey vere talking scheiße about mein bruder so I just told zhem zhat zhey vere vrong, zhat's it"

"If you just talked then why were both of the students sent to the nurse?"

"Because zhey're stupid"

"All right. Where is your brother today?"

"Vhy do jou vant to know?" Germany asked and started to get very nervous.

"I'm simply asking, will you please tell me where he is?"

"He's at home, he's sick"

"I think you should go see the school counsellor"

"Vhy?!"

"I think you just need to talk to someone"

"Vhy do jou zhink zhat??!"

"You seem very angry"

"I'M NOT FUCKING ANGRY!!!" Germany shouted furious as he jumped up from his seat.

"Calm down!"

"I don't need help! Zhere's nozhing vrong vith me!" Germany said after calming down.

"Either you go to the school counsellor or you're expelled!" The principal stated.

"... okay, I'll go" Germany said annoyed.

"Good" the principal smiled "you can go now and meet her"

"Ja, okay, bye" Germany said as he walked out of the principal's office. He headed towards the counsellor's office.
When Germany had arrived at the counsellor's office a few other students were also waiting, the students were Romano, Latvia, Russia and Switzerland. Germany sat in the only empty seat left which was beside Russia.

"Why are you here?" Russia asked a bit surprised.

"Zhe principal sent me here" Germany replied.

"Did you get violent?"

"Mabye"

"I thought so, most of us have to go here because of that" Russia said.

"Really??"

"Da. Romano tried to cut America's throat with a spoon in the cafeteria earlier today, Switzerland threatened to shoot a teacher in the face and accidentally hit Poland in the face with the back of his gun while I still have to go because of the time I almost killed England"

"Vhat did Latvia do?"

"Nothing, he's just really paranoid. Why were you sent here?" Russia asked curious.

"I kicked Denmark und punched Japan"

"Isn't Japan your friend??"

"I guess"

"Okay then.." Russia said and was a little confused.
A moment passed and the door to the counsellor's office opened. Belarus walked out of the room, grinned at Russia and then walked away. Russia felt a shiver run down his spine.

"Aze jou afraid of her??" Germany asked.

"N-nyet, not at all" Russia stuttured. Germany just nodded. The counsellor walked to the door.

"Can.." She looked at some paper she was holding "Ludwig Beilschmidt come in now, please" she said.

"Why the hell does-a that potato get to go in first!? I've-a been waiting for one and a half hour!!" Romano said angry.