Chapter 43

It was now evening and many students from the World academy gathered at Turkey's house to attend the party which was now beginning.
Prussia came and dragged Germany with him, America and Canada came along with France and England, Holland and Spain came together, Italy and Romano, Japan and many more. The house was almost full with people. Later came China and was wearing a splint on his arm. He walked up to Japan.

"Hi" China greeted. Japan turned to him and looked a bit shocked.

"What are you doing here??!! You shourd be resting in the hospitar!!!" Japan exclaimed.

"I got bored and it doesn't hurt as much now" stated China in response.

"But you courd farr or bump into someone, this is not safe"

"You shouldn't worry because I feel fine" stated China "now can we just talk to people!"

"Okay"

"HEY! ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE COME TO THE LIVINGROOM!!!" Shouted Turkey over the crowd and sounded a bit drunk.

"Let's do that!!" China dragged Japan to the livingroom.

"okay! Does everyone know how this works?" asked Turkey.

"Ja, let's play!" exclaimed Prussia. The ones who were playing the game were Turkey, China, Japan, Prussia, Germany, Italy, Greece, Canada, America, Spain, Holland, France, England and Austria.

"I'll start!!" said Prussia as he took an empty beer bottle and spun it in the middle of the circle. The bottle spun a few times and then stopped on Greece. Prussia smirked as he crawled across the circle to Greece. Prussia cupped his face and crashed his lips against Greece's. A minuet passed and Prussia was still kissing Greece.

"mein gott! This isn't a freaking make out session!!" said Austria annoyed. Prussia groaned and then backed away.

"now it's my turn" Greece said. He spun the bottle. After a few spins it landed on Turkey. Greece went over to Turkey and kissed him softly. He was about to back away but then wrapped Turkey his arms around Greece's waist and held him closer. Turkey forced his tounge into Greece's mouth roughly. Greece tried to fight it and their tounges began fighting for dominence. Greece moved one hand, he went under Turkey's shirt and started to rub his chest. Turkey lifted Greece up and put him down in his lap. Then finally after about two minuets of tounge battling won Turkey and explored every inch of Greece's mouth.

"UGH!! STOP THAT!!" England exclaimed. Greece ignored England and pushed Turkey down to the floor.
"MAN BABIES!!!!" Shouted Italy out of nowhere. Everyone in the room looked at Italy who was obviously drunk. Greece went off Turkey.

"You-a were making man babies!!" said Italy and giggled.

"uhh, I don't think that's how it works.." replied Spain.

"Shush! Let-a them make-a the babies!" said Italy and stood up "WHERE'S MY PASTA?!?!" he then shouted and accidentally fell into Germany's lap.

"I zhink jou're drunk" said Germany awkwardly.

"will-a you make man-babies with-a me Germany?~" asked Italy.

"Nein, but I vill take jou home"

"noooo, I'm-a having fun!!"

"Zhen atleast lie down somevhere!" commanded Germany.

"pff, okay" Italy then stumbled away.

"do you think he'll be alright??" asked China.

"ja, let's continue zhe game"

"it's my turn" Turkey spun the bottle and it landed on Austria, who sat beside him. Turkey kissed Austria quickly on the lips and then Austria spun the bottle. It spun a few circles and then finally landed on Canada. Austria went to Canada, kissed him and then sat back in his seat. Canada then spun the bottle. It landed on Prussia.

".. I am not going to kiss that douchebag!!" said Canada.

"I don't vant to kiss jou eizher!" replied Prussia.

"just shut up and kiss already" commanded Holland.

"egh, fine" Canada went over to Prussia, kissed him quickly and then hurried back into his spot in the circle. Prussia spun the bottle and it landed on...