Chapter 32

China met with Germany and Japan behind the school.

"I stirr don't get why you dragged me here" said Japan annoyed

"You're my brother and I need you to help me" China replied.

"So vhat's jour plan?"

"My plan is to make Russia and America brake up again. But if their not together then brake up their friendship"

"Why?" Japan asked.

"Because I want Russia to be alone and rejected like me" China stated.

"Okay? So how aze jou going to do zhat?" Germany asked

"Japan! You will go to America since you're kind of friends with him and say that he shouldn't be with Russia but England. While Germany goes to Russia and seducts him and offers to, as Japan would put it, be his uke" China said.

"vhat is a uke?" Asked Germany.

"You wirr go and have sex with him and you wirr be the bottom because between you and Russia you are more rikery to be the bottom" Japan stated

"NEIN!!!! I'M NOT DOING ZHAT!!!" shouted Germany irritated and awkwardly.

"Just do it for the team, aru!! I know you'd like it!"

"Zhis is veird"

"Pleease, I need you to do that so the plan will work"

"Ugh, fine"

"Thank you. So now you go and find Russia and Japan you go to America!!"

"Hai" Japan walked away and Germany followed.

Elsewhere~
Spain layed with his head on Holland's lap in his tulip garden.

"It's so nice an quiet here" Spain said.

"Yeah" Holland replied.

"So what should we do now?" Asked Spain and looked at Holland.

"Mabye we could.. do it?"

"Do what?"

"Sex?"

".. allright"

"Really?!"

"Yeah I'm ready to take that step with you" Spain said. Holland then moved from under Spain's head and climbed on top of him. He leaned forward to Spain's neck and kissed it softly as he moved one hand down to his pants. They then heard footsteps getting closer. Holland got off Spain and they sat up. They saw Japan run towards them.

"Hey, have you seen America-san?" Japan asked.

"No, why are you looking for him?" Spain asked.

"I need to tark to him. Thank you anyway" Japan then continued running. He ran to America's house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later came America to the door.

"Hey dude, what's up?" America greeted.

"Is Russia with you?" Japan asked.

"No, why?"

"Are you and Russia back together?" Japan asked, ignoring America's question.

"Yeah, kind of"

"May I come in prease"

"Sure" America let Japan inside. Japan walked to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. America sat down beside him.

"I think you're making a horribre mistake by getting back together with Russia" Japan then said.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because he was hitting on Germany the same night as when you and he made up and China broke his nose" Japan stated.

"Really?"

"Hai!"

"I'll talk to him about that then"

"Now?"

"Uhh, sure" America stood up. He then walked out of the house and Japan followed.