Chapter 183

Russia walked out of the classroom and began looking for China. After a while, Russia saw China sitting on the floor by the stairs. Russia walked up to him and sat down beside him.

"What's wrong?" Russia asked.

"I want to know what love is" China said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"And I want you to show me" China said as he took Russia's hand and looked into his eyes.

"Isn't that a song?"

"...Mabye"

"Can't you just tell what's actually wrong?"

"I'm really bored" China said as he let go of Russia's hand and looked away.

"Just that?"

"Yeah, you got a problem with that, aru?!"

"Not at all"

"Good, you should go now" China said and waved his hand infront of Russia's face "bye bye"

"Why are you being such a bitch?" Russia asked frustrated. China gasped and looked at Russia in shock.

"Did you just call me a.. bitch?"

"I did, because you're acting like one" Russia stood up "And you are getting really annoying" Russia said and then walked away.

"FUCK!! YOUU!!!" China called after Russia as he walked away.
Russia walked back into the classroom and sat down in his seat.

After class.
China walked to the cafeteria to meet up with Japan. When China arrived he saw Japan and Denmark were fighting.

"You came onto me in the car!!" Denmark said.

"What?? I can't even understand what you just said!! Is arr sounded rike 'asdfgajakajrah', rearn how to tark you stupid asshat!!" Japan replied angry.

"I can talk!!"

"No, you can't! You're too stupid!!"

"I'm not stupid!!" Denmark argued.

"HEY!!" China shouted. Japan and Denmark looked at him with annoyed looks.

"What the hell do you want?!" Denmark asked annoyed.

"You shouldn't be fighting. You just got married! You should be like those annoying newly weds who think they're so cute! You two should be ashamed of yourselves!!" China exclaimed and walked up to the two. He put one hand one Japan's shoulder and the other hand on Denmark's.
"Now you should make up and then go on your honeymoon or some crap like that" China said as he smiled.

"I don't trust him!" Japan said.

"Oh come on! Stop being such a pain in the ass!" China replied.

"He's the one who was a pain in my ass!!" Japan argued.

"Are you saying I'm not good at it!?" Denmark asked.

"God damn it, will you please just shut up! Both of you!" China commanded. Japan and Denmark stopped.
"Denmark" China looked at Denmark "You did take advantage of Japan while he was drunk so you should apologise for it. And Japan" China looked at Japan "Stop being a bitch about this, slap him and then forgive him!"

"Slap me??" Denmark said and backed away.

"You know you deserve it" China stated "Now slap him!" China exclaimed. Japan stepped forward and got ready to slap Denmark.

"I'm sorry" Japan whispered to Denmark.

"It's okay, just do it" Denmark whispered back and smiled slightly.

"Stop this shit and slap him already!!" China said annoyed. Japan raised his hand and then slapped Denmark across the face. The slap could be heard in every corner of the cafeteria, Japan had hit him that hard. Denmark covered half his face and turned away from Japan.

"Are you arr right?" Japan asked hesitantly.

"Yep, all good" Denmark replied quietly. Japan walked around Denmark to face him and when he did his eyes widened. Japan saw tears stream down Denmark's cheeks. Japan didn't do anything for a moment but then he jumped on Denmark and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry" Japan cried out. Denmark almost fell backwards but he hugged Japan back.

"It's okay" Denmark said and smiled.

"Awww.. I wish I had that" China said and smiled. "My work here is done" he said and then walked away.