Chapter 28

The next day.
School was over for today and tonight was the formal dance. Almost everyone in the academy was going.

Germany hurried home. He needed to get ready for the dance tonight and meet up with Italy and Japan so they could go together as friends like they always used to. But Germany knew Japan and Italy would probably want some privacy too because they are dating now so it would make sense. Germany entered his house and was greeted by Prussia.

"Hallo West!!" Prussia greeted

"Hi" Germany replied quietly.

"Ist somezhing vrong?" Prussia asked worried

"Nein, I'm fine" Germany walked to his room and layed down on the bed.

China walked up to Russia's house and knocked on the door. He waited a while until Russia opened and let him inside. China was wearing fancy clothes while Russia was still wearing his school uniform. The two walked to Russia's room, entered it and Russia closed the door behind them.

"Why did you come so early?" Russia asked

"I wanted to get to spend some time with you before the dance, aru"

"Allright. But I haven't gotten dressed yet"

"That's okay, I can wait" China sat down on the bed. Russia nodded and opened the door. He walked out of the room and into the bathroom next door, closing the door behind him.

While Russia was in the shower stood China up. He walked around the room to see if there was something special around. China then came across a little book on the desk. He picked up the book and opened it at a random place and read: Yesterday I became friends with Germany. He seems really nice.
China then opened the book on a page in the middle of the book. There he read: I don't think I can be with Alfred anymore. He looks like he wants me back but I can't get back together with him. It would just remind me of what he did. Besides I have China as a friend now and that is really nice. I guess.
China turned a few of pages forward. When he read what stood on the page his eyes widened as he read: I don't really want to be friends with China but he seems to always come to me so I'm kind of stuck with him.
China read the sentence over and over again until he heard the bathroom door unlock. He closed the book and put it back on the table. Russia then entered the room and was wearing a tuxedo.

"Okay, the dance will start after twenty minuets so we should hurry" Russia said as he looked at the clock. China stood up and walked with Russia out.

"Why are you so quiet?" Russia asked as they were walking.

"It's nothing important" China said as he looked at Russia and forced a smile "I'm just tired all of a sudden"

"Okay".

When Russia and China entered the school building were a couple of students already there like Japan, Italy, Germany, Canada, Prussia, England, Spain, Holland, Hungary, Austria, Belgium, Ukraine, Romano, the baltics and Poland. Ukraine spotted Russia and jogged over to him so people could hear the bounce of her boobs.

"Hello Russia!!" Ukraine greeted as she stopped.

"Hi Ukraine" Russia replied "is Belarus coming?"

"No, she said she was going to do something more important than going to a stupid dance. But she said she would come if you would go with her" Ukraine said

"Uhh, I'd rather not" Russia replied "besides.. I'm here with China" Russia turned to China "da?". China blushed slightly

"Yeah.." China said quietly. Russia smiled.

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom" Russia said and then left.

Russia entered the restroom and there he saw Germany washing his hands by the sink. Russia grins and walkes up to Germany.

"Privet, Germany" Russia greeted while grinning. Germany almost jumps in surprise.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see jou zhere" Germany said. Russia came closer to Germany

"It's allright" Russia whispered seductivly as his face was only a few centimeters from Germany's.

"C-could jou mabye go back a little" Germany asked and was getting awkward.

"I'm pretty comfortable here" Russia replied. Germany tried to back away but he was up against the sink so he couldn't. Russia put his hands on the sink behind Germany on each side to prevent him to be able to leave. Germany tried to squirm away but Russia was too strong.

"Release me zhis inst-" Germany was cut off by Russia pressing his lips against Germany's. His eyes widened and he managed to push Russia away.

"Vhy von't jou leave me alone?!!" Germany asked annoyed.

"Because I want you" Russia replied as if nothing had happened

"Vhy?"

"You're just so irresistable" Russia said as he pushed Germany against the wall and pinned him to it. "Just let me taste you~" Russia purred.

"Nein"

"Are you mabye afraid I'm too big for you?" Russia asked. Germany blushed a dark red colour.

"N-nein!!"

"Then just let me.." Russia leaned forward to Germany's ear "make you my territory" he then whispered.

"I.. guess I could let jou. But not here!!" Germany replied. Russia smirked. He moved his head from Germany's ear to his neck and started to suck on his soft spot.

China was walking around the huge room where all the countries were talking, some laughing and some were even dancing. He looked around to see if Russia had left the restroom and gone to talk to someone but he was nowhere to be seen. 'Mabye he's still in there' China thought as he looked at the restroom door. He walked across the room and out into the hallway and opened the door to the restroom. China's eyes widened as he saw Russia kissing Germany's neck and touching him in.. inapropriate places against the wall while Germany moaned softly.

"AIYA!! WHAT THE HELL!!" China accidentally shouted. Russia turned around and gasped as he saw China.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he let Germany go who then immideatly left.