Chapter 20

The next day.

It was a monday morning and Russia walked into the school and towards the classroom his first class of the day was is. It was still six minuets till class started and there were only a few students already there. Among those students were Prussia and Spain. Russia walked up to them.

"Hello. Why isn't Germany with you?" Asked Russia

"Germany told me he felt sick zhis morning so he's just staying home today" replied Prussia "vhy do jou ask?"

"Because you are usually with him" Russia said as he leaned his back against the wall.

"Where is America?" Asked Spain. Russia looked down to the floor.

"I don't know"

"Aren't you guys together?" Spain then asked.

"... I'm sorry but I have to go for a moment" Russia said and then rushed away.

"Vhat vas zhat about?!!" Prussia asked annoyed

".. I have no idea" Spain replied quietly with worry.

Russia rushed through the halls until he saw a bathroom. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He then sat down on the floor against the wall and held his knees against his chest as he tried to keep tears from forming in his eyes.

America entered the school building and walked up to the classroom he was supposed to go to. When he got there he saw Prussia and Spain. He ignored Prussia and sat down infront of the door to the classroom.

"Do you know how long till class starts?" America asked Spain

"Sí, two minuets" replied Spain. "Is it okay if I ask you something?" Spain then asked.

"sure dude"

"Why isn't Russia with you? Aren't you guys dating?"

"... not anymore.." America replied quietly

"Oh. Sorry for asking then" Spain apologised and then the school bell rang. A couple more students gathered infront of the classroom and then the teacher came.

Russia sat on the floor as the school bell rang. 'I should probably go to class now' Russia thought to himself as he stood up and then exited the bathroom. He walked to the classroom and just as he walked in everyone else had sat down. Russia just stood there and looked for a empty seat.

"I see you finally decided to go to school. There's an empty seat next to China" the teacher said impatient. Russia walked over to the seat next to China and sat down.

"Hi, aru" China greeted "I see you decided to go to school again"

"Da, I didn't have much else to do" replied Russia.

"Okay"