Chapter 174

It was 15:00. The wedding was now beginning. Everyone was seated and watched Japan walk down the aisle towards Denmark and the priest with a smile on his face.

"I swear I have never seen him smile this wide, aru" China whispered to Austria who sat beside him.

"Ja, it must be nice to be getting married" Austria replied.

"Yeah, I'd like to get married someday. It must be nice to have someone who's willing to promise that he'll be there for me, take care of me and love me for the rest of our lifes"

"Ja.. It must be really nice" Austria said quietly.

"Is something wrong, aru?" China asked.

"Nein, I'm great" Austria said and forced a smile.

"Okay, good" China smiled back and then continued watching the ceremony. Austria just stared into blank space while in deep thought.
On another bench sat Romano and beside him were America, and Russia beside him. Romano didn't pay any attention to the wedding and just glared at America. After a while of trying to ignore it, America gave up and looked back at Romano.

"What do you want?!" America whispered annoyed.

"I'm going to kill-a you" Romano said.

"How? If you want to get to me you have to get Russia first" America said as a smirk formed on his face. Romano didn't do anything for a moment but then he reached for Russia and poked his arm. Russia turned to Romano.

"What?"

"America raped Italy" Romano stated and then turned away and looked to where Japan and Denmark stood. Russia didn't move. He just sat there and stared at the wall.

"Russia... are you okay?" America asked.

"Da, okay"

"Ehm, okay, that's good...?" America said quietly.

The wedding was pretty short because they just skipped straight to the vows and then the "I do" part. Now the after the wedding party had started and people sat in their seats at specific tables. Italy stood up and made a toast to the newly weds. After that, people just sat, chatted and did what people normally do at weddings.
After a while of chatting, China stood up and went to the bathroom. He stood infront of the mirror and just stared into it for a moment. He turned around quickly when he heard noise coming from behind him. His eyes widened as he saw Prussia climb in the window.

"What the hell are you doing here, aru!?!!" China asked mad.

"Oh.." Prussia jumped down from the window and now stood directly infront of China "I vas just.. practising climbing"

"Then why don't you go climb in trees you creep!!"

"I.. liked zhis place... better" Prussia said awkwardly.

"Why are you really here? Is it because you're stalking Germany and don't want to be seen??"

"Vhy vould I not vant to be seen? Aze jou not seeing how fucking hot I am!" Prussia said, absolutely full of himself.

"Stupid cow" China mumbled to himself.

"Vhat?"

"Why don't you just go now, aru" China suggested.

"Nein, I can't do zhat!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"I need to talk to Germany"

"Do it later"

"I need to talk to him now!"

"Why don't you call him? You do have a cellphone, right?"

"Ja, but he left his at home" Prussia stated. China sighed and was now very annoyed.

"..If I help you get to Germany, will you leave?"

"Ja!"

"Okay, come with me" China said as he opened the bathroom door.

"Vait!"

"What?!"

"I can't risk going out zhere!"

"Why not??!"

"If Sweden, or any of zhe Nordics, see me I'm totally fucked!!" Prussia said nervous.

"Why? What did you do to them??" Chin asked, now curious.

"I took advantage of Finland vhen he vas drunk und screwed him"

"...What's wrong with you?!"

"I don't know. I'm going to a therapist tomorrow so mabye I'll know zhen!"

"Good for you...?"

"Ja ja, go get Germany!" Prussia commanded. China glared at Prussia as he walked past him and then left.