Chapter 113

"Oh yeah, Spain! Truth or dare!" America asked.

"I'm going to saaayy.. truth"

"Okay, umm, what's the best thing about Holland?" America asked.

"Well I like many things about him" Spain said dreamly "he's nice, gentle, handsome, smells good but there is one thing that tops it all"

"And what is that?" America asked curious.

"He's amazing at having sex!!" Spain exclaimed while Holland hid his face in his hands "he's like a wild animal or something!! Buena cojida!!!"

"Ehm, okay.. it's your turn now" America said awkwardly.

"Italia!! Truth or dare?" Spain asked as he turned to Italy.

"Truth"

"Have you ever gone a day without pasta?"

"Sì, it was horrible!!" Italy then turned to China "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, aru"

"Why do you want to be with Russia?? Beside that you love him!"

"Well.." China thought for a minuet "I think he's hot"

"That's a good enough reason" Italy said and smiled.

"Okay, truth or dare Holland!"

"Umm"

"Choose dare!!" Spain then exclaimed.

"Okay, dare" Holland said calm.

"Kiss Prussia on the mouth!" China commanded.

"But he's Spain's ex!" Holland stated.

"I know, aru"

"This is going to be weird but okay" Holland said as he walked up to Prussia "if I have to do this then America has to move"

"Yeah okay" America said as he went off Prussia.

"Vait!" Prussia called but America was already gone. Holland now just stood infront of Prussia as he noticed his boner.

"What the.." Holland said quietly "why do you hav-"

"Just kiss me already!!!" Prussia demanded as he stood up and kissed Holland, making his boner poke Holland in the thigh. Holland's face got dark red. Prussia then broke the kiss but didn't back away from Holland.
"I need to go to zhe bazhroom und Holland vill show me it"

"What? N-"

"Let's go" Prussia said as he walked to the bathroom while pressing his body up against Holland's. When they got to the bathroom, and closed the door, let Prussia go of Holland.

"Why do you have a boner?!?" Holland asked as he was still trying to recover from Prussia's erection being poked against his thigh.

"Because I can't handle lap dances alzight! France knew zhat und vas messing vith me!!" Prussia said annoyed.

"Okay.. I'm going back now"

"Don't tell anyvon!!"

"Alright, but how are you going to get rid of that?"

"I vill do vhat I alvays do vhen zhis happens"

"And what's that?"

"I mastur-"

"Nevermind!" Holland cut Prussia off and hurried out of the bathroom. Holland went back to the livingroom.

"What were you two doing? Were you two mabye kissing in the bathroom?" Spain asked teasingly.

"No, he just needed to use the bathroom"

"Okay, it's your turn now" America said.

"Truth or dare China"

"..Dare"

"I dare you to sneak up on Turkey and kiss him and if he asks why you did it you can't say that it was a dare"

"Turkey!!?"

"Ja"

"Why him?" China asked a bit dissapointed.

"Because I said so"

"Okay, then" China stood up and walked to the next room where Turkey was just standing by some table and drinking. China then walked up to him and before Turkey could say anything kissed China him. China then backed away a moment later.

"Why did you do that??" Turkey asked surprised.

"Because I-uh.. think your mask is cool"

"Oh.. thanks"

"And while we're on that subject, why do you always wear that mask??  I've always wondered that"

"Why would you do that?"

"I don't know.. what are you drinking?"

"Rakı"

"Is it good?"

"I think so"

"Can I mabye.. try it?"

"Sure" Turkey handed China his glass and China took a sip.

"..This is weird"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, kind of"