Chapter 27

Germany walked down the stairs and to the basement. 'How could Prussia tell Spain that? And why was Spain all of a sudden worried about me??' He tought. When he came into the basement he walked to a corner and sat down up against the wall. 'Spain was right though. I am kind of sad. I haven't talked to Japan or Italy much lately and Prussia seems to be avoiding me now. I wish I had some friends I could talk to but I've isolated myself from everyone so I barely have any friends left. I'm becoming like Russia... exept he has China as a friend now. Mabye I should try to become Russia's and China's friend. That could be fun mabye. And I can try to get close to Japan and Italy again!!' Germany stood up 'that's it! No more isolation and being the strict closed guy!... I will be strict on my training though' Germany then jogged out of the basement and up the stairs.

Germany walked into the newspaper club where Japan and Italy sat.

"Oh, herro Germany you haven't been here for a whire" Japan greeted

"Ja, I'm sorry about zhat. I hope ve're still friends zhough" Germany replied

"Of-a course you're still our-a friend!!~" Italy exclaimed happily.

"Danke" Germany said and smiled. "I have to go find China now". Germany then walked out of the room. He walked down the corridor and towards the garden where China and Russia were most likely. Germany walked out into the garden and saw China and Russia sitting on a bench and seemed to be talking. Germany walked up to them.

"Hallo" Germany greeted

"Nín hâo" China greeted

"Privet" Russia smiled.

"I vas vondering if I could mabye hang out vith jou guys sometime" Germany said with confidence.

"Da, that would be fun" Russia said

"Yeah sure" China agreed.

"So.. vhat aze jou doing now?" Germany asked

"We are looking at the pretty sun flowers" Russia said and pointed at a couple of sunflowers.

"Zhey aze pretty" Germany said "vhat are jou two doing after school?"

"I'm just gonna go home and relax, aru" China said

"I'd like to get to know you better" Russia replied

"I'd like to get to know jou better to" Germany said and smiled slightly.

"Well I'm gonna go now" China stood up "bye" he then walked away. Germany sat down beside Russia.

"Can I ask you something?" Russia asked

"Ja"

"Why do you all of a sudden want to be friends with me and China?"

"I've been kind of isolating meinself from everyvon so I vanted to make some friends so I vouldn't be lonely" Germany replied.

"I see"

"May I ask jou somezhing personal?" Germany asked

"Da"

"Aze jou und China dating?"

"Nyet"

"Vhy not?"

"I feel more comfortable as just friends" Russia replied and gazed into Germany's eyes "besides, you are more my type"

"Uhh, zhank jou?" Germany said and was getting awkward. Russia came closer to Germany.

"What is your type?"

"Vell, umm, I don't really know"

"Do you like when you're being dominated by another guy?" Russia asked seductivly.

"Z-zhis is getting very personal" Germany said awkwardly as Russia moved even closer.

"Do you?" Russia asked and was getting a bit impatient.

"I guess so" Germany said and regretted it. Russia smirked. He then crashed his lips onto Germany's and forcing his tounge into his mouth. Russia immideatly began exploring every inch of Germany's mouth who was still wide eyed in surprise. A few minuets later backed Russia away, breaking the kiss.

"Vhy did jou do zhat?" Germany stared at Russia

"That was only the beginning" Russia stood up "the next time we'll be alone.. you will become one with mother Russia" Russia smirked and then walked away. Leaving Germany still in shock.