Chapter 148

After a while, Turkey broke the kiss and backed away.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" Turkey started walking backwards "This is so embarrasing!" He said as he turned around and then ran away.

"He just ran away..." China muttered as he stood still. 'Should I go after him? No, he's too far away now' China thought 'I should go and ask Japan what I should do, he probably knows something about relationships since he's getting married' China then walked to Japan's house.
After a while he was at Japan's house. China rang the doorbell and waited. There was no answer.

"Mabye he's at Denmark's house?" China murmured and turned around to walk away but then he felt a stinging pain in his stomach, he then remembered he hadn't eaten anything since before school. China turned back to the door 'If I just go inside, take something to eat and then go, Japan can't get mad..' China stared at the door for a moment 'It must be okay, I'm his brother after all' China opened the, unlocked, door and walked inside. He went straight to the kitchen and took a banana. As he was about to walk back outside heard China something from Japan's room. Out of curiousity walked China carefully towards the room and opened the door slightly. Inside he saw Denmark pinning Japan to the bed and kissing him roughly. China attempted to kick the door open, but since it was a sliding door his foot just went through and got stuck. Denmark jumped off Japan.

"What the hell are you doing here??!" Denmark exclaimed.

"I was hungry" China stated casually.

"Why did you come here?? There's food at your house!" Japan said nervous as he stood up from the bed.

"I know but I came here to talk to you. I ringed the bell but you didn't answer and then I realized I hadn't eaten all day so I was going to get something to eat and then go home" China replied.

"Okay, you may now go, bye bye" Denmark said impatient.

"My foot is stuck"

"Why did you kick my door anyway!?" Japan asked annoyed.

"I don't know. Probably thought it would be a cool enterance or something"

"I'll help you" Denmark said as he took China's foot and lift it high up.

"That hurts, aru!!"

"I know" Denmark said with a smirk and then pushed China's foot out of the hole "there, now you can go"

"You didn't have to do that!"

"Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get Japan to have sex!!? This is the first time I got him on the bed!!" Denmark exclaimed frustrated.

"Sorry, I didn't know he acts so difficult" China then turned to Japan "If you're worried if it will hurt then I'm just going to let you know that it doesn't, it's really satisfying. If he has a big dick or something then it will hurt at first but it will get better! It always hurt at first with Russia but that was probably because he used to just thrust so roughly into my ass, you know. He was really rough now that I think about it.."

"I don't need to know that!!" Japan said awkwardly.

"Sorry, mabye I should just go now"

"Yeah.. mabye you should" Denmark said a bit weirded out.

"Bye, aru" China then walked out of the room and then the house.

"Your brother is really.. odd" Denmark said after a moment of awkward silence.

"Yeah, he sometimes tarks too much.."

"But hey!" Denmark turned to Japan "Wanna continue where we left off?" He asked with a seductive tone.

"Not rearry, I'm going to get something to eat" Japan said as he walked out of the room.

"Damn it" Denmark muttured to himself and then went to the kitchen with Japan.