Chapter 31

The next day.
China got detention for two hours  after school for the rest of the week and the next one. China walked into the school as he muttured curse words to himself.

"Stupid Russia using me and shit! I wish I had broken more than only his fucking nose!!" China muttured to himself as he walked down the corridor and to the classroom his first class of the day was in. The classroom was open even though there were still five minuets till class started. China walked inside and saw a couple of students chatting but when they saw China the room became quiet. China walked to a seat and sat down and whispering among the other students began when Russia (who was wearing a some kind of band aid wrapping thingy on his broken nose) and America walked in. Russia saw China and walked to him.

"I'm so sorry about how I've treated you and you are right about me being a jerk" Russia apologised. China looked at Russia.

"You look stupid with that thing on your nose"

"I get that you are mad so I'll let that go" Russia replied calm.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that" China stood up from his seat "I meant you are stupid". Russia glared at China who glared back. More students walked inside.

"Well I just wanted to say I'm sorry" Russia said as he turned around and began walking away. Germany came in and sat down beside China, since it was the only available seat left.

"Chertovski tormozit'" China hissed. Russia stopped and turned around.

"Look, China! I'm trying to apologise but if you're not even going to take it seriously then I won't bother. And how.. nice.. of you to try to learn Russian" Russia then walked away and sat in a seat in the classroom as far away from China as possible.

Now all the students and the teacher where there.

"I have to go to a meeting, I trust you will be able to behave yourselves until class is over" the teacher said when there were 30 minuets left of the class. The teacher then walked away.

China looked at Germany who sat beside him and was deep in his studies.

"Hey, aru!" China whispered to Germany. Germany looked up.

"Vhat?"

"Do you like Russia?"

"He's okay I guess"

"Do you like me? As a friend I mean"

"Sure. Jou seem nice.. atleast vhen nobody angers jou" Germany replied.

"Okay"

"Do jou like me?" Germany then asked.

"Yeah, you seem to be pretty nice"

"Zhank jou"

"Want to help me with something after school?"

"Aren't jou supposed to go to detention?"

"It doesn't matter if I skip only one time. So what do you say, are you willing to help me, aru?

"Ja, I guess. But vhat does zhat mean vhat jou said to Russia?"

"Something like damn or fucking retard"

".. wow jou must be really pissed"

"I am" China said.