Chapter 147

"You want me to.. kill you?" Russia asked in a bit of a shock.

"Yes!" America grabbed Russia's jacket "Please just kill me!!" He begged.

"I don't even know if it's possible to kill you"

"You just have to take over me!! My country, you know?!"

"It's not sexual, is it?"

"No! Just take over my country somehow so it will become your country so I will dissapear while you get even bigger!"

"I don't want to kill you"

"Why?! Because it isn't sexual?!!" America exclaimed.

"It has nothing to do with that. I just don't want to kill you" Russia stated.

"W-why can't you just end my f-fucking misery!?!" America asked, his voice breaking.

"What makes you so miserable?"

"N-nobody wants to be with me! I just want t-to be loved like everyone else!!" America cried out.

"Your brother must love you"

"I don't mean that brotherly love stuff!! I-I want to fall in love!"

"Oh.. What if you try to find someone and if you still want to die after a week I will consider killing you" Russia suggested.

"So one week. Starting today?" America said as he smiled slightly.

"Da, now go"

"Thanks" America hugged Russia quickly and then jogged away. America went to the cafeteria and looked around. He saw Germany sitting at some table alone so he walked up to him and sat down beside him.

"Vhat do jou vant?" Germany asked.

"Why aren't you with Russia?"

"He's really avkvard after vhat happened in class so I zhink he's avoiding me"

"So are you guys over?"

"Nein, he just needs to get over zhe avkvardness und zhen he'll stop avoiding me like he's a little kid"

"Alright.. when will Prussia get out?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay.. Thanks, dude" America then walked away.

After school.
China was just walking home when he heard footsteps coming from behind him. He turned around and there he saw Turkey jogging up to him.

"Hey!" Turkey greeted as he catched up with China.

"Hi, aru"

"What's up? I haven't seen you in a while"

"Really? I haven't missed a day of school"

"Oh, I guess I just wasn't in the same classes as you"

"Yeah, probably" China murmured.

"Wait!" Turkey stopped walking and so did China.

"What?"

"Are you avoiding me??"

"I wouldn't really say avoid, just.. trying to not be seen by you" China said as he chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm really trying to be nice, you know"

"Why though?"

"Because I've been feeling kind of guilty since you and Russia broke up, because you cheated on him with me, and you're so often alone. It makes me depressed"

"Don't be depressed, aru! Just don't think about me"

"But that's diffucult!"

"Why? It's not like I'm famous or anything"

"I don't know why but I constantly think about you!! Day and night, I can't help it!!" Turkey exclaimed.

"Calm down!" China layed one hand on Turkey's shoulder and looked into his eyes "I think you just need a distraction or something. Do you have any hobbies?"

"I don't want a distraction, I want..." Turkey stepped closer to China and cupped his chin as he gazed into his eyes "..I want you"

"What?!"

"I want you, China. I think I might be falling in love with you" Turkey said with a soothing tone.

"I-I don't know what to say!" China said nervous.

"Then don't say anything" Turkey said quietly as he leaned forward and then pressed his lips gently against China's. China just stood there wide eyed and in shock. He had no idea what to do.