Chapter 136

The next class.
Russia sat with Ukraine again.

"Any luck with finding someone??" Ukraine asked hopeful.

"Nyet"

"Did you talk to someone??"

"Da"

"Who??"

"Estonia"

"Oh.. Do you have a crush on him?"

"Not really"

"Why not? He's cute"

"I'm just not attracted to him" Russia stated. Ukraine didn't reply but thought for a while.

"... Is there anyone you might like in this classroom?" Ukraine then asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't know"

"Just look around!" Ukraine commanded.

"Alright" Russia looked around the room, uninterested in everyone, until he saw one guy. He had seen him often before and talked to him. 'I should really talk to him more!' Russia thought as a smile formed on his face. Ukraine noticed his smile.

"What? Did you find someone you might like??" Ukraine asked curious as she looked around. Russia's smile then faded 'he has a boyfriend'.
"What! Why did you get so sad all of sudden??!"

"He already has a boyfriend" Russia said quietly.

"Aww, but you should talk to him though"

"I don't want to" Russia said as he pouted.

"Just try it!"

"...Okay"

"Okay... But who is it???"

"It's Germany"

"Germany?? Why him?"

"Because of reasons"

After class.
Russia saw Germany walk out of the classroom so he hurried after him. Russia saw him walk into a bathroom, that had stalls in it, and he decided to go in too. Russia entered the bathroom and saw him standing infront of the mirror.

"Hello" Russia greeted.

"Oh, hi" Germany replied as he looked at Russia.

"Why don't we talk anymore?"

"Probably because I helped China in breaking jou und America up"

"Oh yeah, I'm over that by the way"

"Zhat's good, I don't vant any hard feelings"

"Trust me" Russia walked closer to Germany "it's not my feelings that are hard" he said with a slight smirk.

"Vh-vhat??!"

"I think you know what I mean" Russia purred to Germany as he stepped closer.

"I have a boyfriend!!"

"I don't really care, does he even love you? Or.. do you mabye love him but he doesn't love you? Making you feel kind of empty inside? Because if you ever feel empty then I know of something that can fill you" Russia said seductively as he pinned Germany against the wall.

"Stop zhis!!! Jou already tried to seduce me before und it didn't vork, so vhy should it now!!?" Germany exclaimed.

"But I'm not just seducing you now" Russia leaned forward so their faces were only a few centimeters apart "I love you~"

"Vhat!!!?"

"I love you" Russia said as he backed away and smiled innocently.

"I-um.. could jou mabye stop pinning me to zhe vall, it's kind of uncomfortable" Germany requested. Russia hesitated but then he let go of him.
"So.. jou love me?"

"Da, I don't know why or how it happened but it did so.. yeah"

"I see.." Germany started to walk slowly towards the door.

"Where are you going??"

"N-novhere, I vasn't going anyvhere!" Germany said awkwardly.

"If you want to go then just go"

"Zhank jou!" Germany said as he hurried out of the bathroom. Russia smiled to himself 'he is so adorable'.