Chapter 133

Next class had just started and students were sitting down in their seats. China sat down in a seat in the front while Russia sat somewhere in the middle beside Ukraine.

"Why didn't you sit with China??" Ukraine asked.

"He said that if I wanted to get back together with him, after I dumped him, that I had to prove that I love him. I'm giving him some space while I try to think"

"..Didn't he cheat on you?"

"Well.. you could say that.."

"Then why would you want him back??"

"I don't really know"

"I don't think that your relationship will ever be fully stable"

"..Thank you.." Russia said a bit annoyed.

"You shouldn't be chasing after him, you're better than that" Ukraine said reassuringly.

"I'm really not"

"Come on! What happened to you! You used to be in control of stuff"

"Alot of stuff has happened since then"

"Look, you're my brother and I don't want to see you get hurt again. I honestly don't know what you like so much about China since he's been a total bitch to you sometimes, mabye you were a bitch too but I don't know, and you have to stop telling yourself that you don't deserve any better! You are really cool and cute so there's probably someone who wants you but you're to focused on China to find that other person, and that person you're not looking for might be the one for you" Ukraine stated.

"Do you mean Prussia or England??"

"Oh my lord, no!!"

"Then who?" Russia asked curious.

"I don't know, you have to find it out"

"Okay.. how?"

"Just talk to more people, you could also mabye get more friends"

"Alright, i'll try that"

"So are you going to stop chasing after China?"

"Not yet"

"..Russia, promise me that you will stop this nonsense soon"

"Okay, soon"

"Thank you" Ukraine said and smiled.

After class.
Russia went out of the classroom and went straight to the cafeteria, there were alot of the students there. He sat down at a table and looked around. He saw a couple of students talking in groups and also some people who were just 2-3 and talking. Russia sighed. He was the only one who sat alone, but then someone sat down beside him. Russia looked at the person.

"Hi, Estonia" Russia greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Ukraine told me that you promised to stop chasing after China soon" Estonia replied.

"When did she tell you??"

"She came running into the choir room and yelled it while smiling but then she started to cry and say that mabye you'll never stop and get sad again, which apparently made her really sad... Why is she always so emotional??"

"I don't know"

"But anyway! I came to ask you something" Estonia said as he cleared his throat.

"Da?"

"Do you know where I can find Poland? He keeps dragging Lithuania away with him so Lithuania keeps missing choir practise!"

"Oh.. He is usually in detention after the last class and Lithuania is often with him there"

"Thank you" Estonia smiled "Good luck with that China thing, bye" he said and then walked away.