Chapter 199

About two months had passed since the last chapter and today was the day before graduation day.
America had only been focusing on studying with Canada so he could graduate. Prussia and Austria had been together for little over a month now, their relationship was going unusually well. Spain slept with Romano and when Holland found out they got into a huge fight and were now getting a divorce because love doesn't last. England and France were still together and they had never been happier. China started dating Turkey. Denmark and Japan were starting to hang out with the other Nordics more. Since Prussia began dating Austria he had only talked to Germany a few times. Germany had tried to talk to Italy in hope they could be friends again but Italy had refused so Germany was all alone yet again. Germany then reached out to some people he shouldn't have and now he was in a shit ton of trouble. Russia had tried to make new friends but he failed.

Germany had just finished his last test of the semester and was relived it was finally over. He walked towards the cafeteria in hope to see Prussia, because he rarely saw him anymore. Germany walked into the cafeteria and looked around. He saw Prussia and Austria sitting at some table making out. Germany decided to sit down at an empty table because he didn't want to bother the two. Germany rested his head on the table and sighed.

"Why are you still here? You already finished all the tests, da?" Russia said as he sat down beside Germany. Germany looked at Russia, a bit surprised.

"Ja, I did. I'm just not in zhe mood to go home yet" Germany replied.

"Why not? It's probably much nicer to be home than at school"

"It just isn't zhe same at home since Prussia moved avay"

"Did he move in with Austria?"

"Ja"

"Are you lonely?" Russia asked as he looked at Germany.

"I just liked it better vhen Prussia vas vith me" Germany stated.

"So you are lonely?"

"I guess"

"I know that feeling" Russia said quietly, like he was talking to himself.

"Have jou talked to anyvon lately?"

"Not really. I've mostly just been alone"

"Vhat happened vith jou und America?"

"He broke up with me a while ago" Russia said and sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear zhat"

"Are you really? Because you seemed to hate me"

"I did, probably still do"

"Then why didn't you leave when I started talking to you?"

"Because ve could both use some company"

"That is true..."

"So... Have jou ever zhought about mabye getting back togezher vith jour ex?"

"Da. I got back together with America and China, if I remember correctly"

"Vould jou ever vant to be vith eizher of zhem again?" Germany asked curious.

"I am not sure.. I do miss China sometimes"

"So are jou going to try und get him back?"

"I couldn't, I think he hates me"

"Oh.. Vell, jou'll never know unless jou ask"

"I know. It's just that..." Russia hesitated but then he looked Germany in the eyes and said "Sometimes I wish that I had died when I jumped off the roof"