Chapter 165

Spain walked away from Prussia and went straight back to the library. He entered and went straight to Holland who sat at a table.

"Why didn't you go with the books to classroom 152 like you were supposed to?" Holland asked as he saw Spain.

"I saw Prussia sitting alone and I thought something was wrong so I went to talk to him. I got upset and told him that no one will ever love him again and then I just walked back here" Spain sat down beside Holland "I'm a horrible person"

"No, you're not. He doesn't deserve being loved after all the crap he has done" Holland stated.

"But I'm one of his best friends! I'm supposed to be there for him when he doesn't feel good.. but I failed as a friend, I don't even deserve to be friends with him" Spain cried out. Holland wrapped his arms around Spain, who was shaking a little.

"It's he who doesn't deserve you, you're the best, sweetest and most caring person I have ever met. When you were in love with him he just sent you away, then when he agreed to be with you he screwed you and then cheated on you. You are so much better than him. You never sent anyone away when they said they loved you and you haven't cheated on anyone either" Holland said reassuringly.

"Actually..."

"What?"

"I have cheated on someone.."

"Who?"

"I was once dating France and I cheated on him with Prussia"

"Oh"

"And.." Spain backed away from Holland and stood up.

"And what?"

"I've cheated on you" Spain quietly as he looked down to the floor.

"What?? With who?!?" Holland jumped up from his seat.

"With Prussia"

"Prussia?!?! I'd kind of understand if it was France because you've known him for a long time, he's nice and you're good friends, but you cheated on me with Prussia!! It could not have been worse!!"

"It was some time ago!"

"When?!"

"About a week before the wedding, I was nervous and I needed to think about something else!"

"Wow... Is the thought of being married to me so bad that you had to just go and screw some total douchebag just to take your mind off it"

"No! You're wonderful! And I wasn't planning on doing it!!"

"I don't really care" Holland turned around and was about to walk away when Spain grabbed his arm. Holland stopped but didn't turn around.

"I'm so sorry! I never wanted it to happen because I only love you! I want us to continue to be together for as long as we live!!" Spain fell down to his knees, still holding Holland's arm "I will never be able to live without you! It took me way to long to finally realize that we're meant for each other and I won't let you just walk away!! I know that I messed up but are you really going to let that ruin our relationship??!" Spain cried out. Holland turned around slightly and looked at Spain.

"I want a divorce" Holland said coldly. He released his arm from Spain's grip, he turned back around and then walked away.