Chapter 94

Spain walked to class where Holland probably was. Spain entered the room and his eyes widened as he saw Holland sitting with Japan. Spain walked over to them.

"What are you doing?" Spain asked.

"Nothing, the teachers always just go away so nobody does anything" Holland stated.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Spain turned to Japan "Japan?"

"What? Me?" Japan asked confused.

"Sí" Spain said as he smiled.

"A-arright" Japan stood up and walked out of the classroom with Spain and they stood a couple of meters from the door.

"So.. is Holland cheating on me with you?"

"What?? No!" Japan replied even more confused.

"Okay, I don't have anything else to ask you" Spain said.

"O-okay?" Japan said in confusion as he began walking back inside.

"Please tell Holland to come talk to me"

"Arright" Japan said as he walked into the classroom. After almost a minute walked Holland out of the room and up to Spain.

"Ja?" Holland said. Spain didn't answer but instead took Holland's hand and walked into the nearest bathroom.
"What are we doing here?" Holland asked.

"Tell me"

"What??"

"Tell me why you didn't deny cheating on me and why you didn't answer me even though our relationship was at stake!" Spain demanded as tears streamed down his face.

"...It's because I know something that I told Japan and he asked me not to tell anyone and I promised I wouldn't so I didn't answer you because I was afraid that I'd accidentally say it"

"...What did you tell him?" Spain asked curious.

"I promised not to tell anyone"

"Allright" Spain said quietly.

"Is something wrong?" Holland asked.

"You were really cold towards me earlier, why did you act like that?" Spain said as he turned away from Holland.

"I'm not used to having to keep secrets, I usually just tell people the truth if they ask me but I can't break a promise and it's kind of difficult for me but I'm really sorry if you felt like I didn't love you anymore because I do love you" Holland stated. Spain didn't turn around or answer. Holland walked around Spain to face him.
"I'm really sorry about hurting your feelings" Holland said as he cupped Spain's chin and lifted it up so he could see his face.

"Why should I trust you now?" Spain asked doubtful.

"Because I'm your husband.. " Holland leaned closer to Spain's face "and I love you" he said with a warm smile just before he pressed his lips gently against Spain's.

Elsewhere.
England sat in class beside Estonia and just glared towards Russia who sat beside China, about two tables from England.

"Why do you keep staring at Russia?" Estonia asked curious.

"Because I want to see when he fucks up again and then China will come to me" England replied while he kept glaring at Russia.

"Aren't you afraid that Russia will hurt you?"

"That wanker can't do anything while he's with China because that would make China mad"

"Oh.. okay"

"Mabye I should tell Russia that he's a wanker and then he'll atleast punch me and then China will find out, he'll get mad at him and then China will come to me" England said as he smirked.

"This is some kind of crazy obsession" Estonia said to himself as England ignored him and kept glaring at Russia.