Chapter 109

China walked out of the classroom and back to his. He then went up to where England was sitting and sat down beside him.

"Oh, hi China" England said a little confused.

"Shut up" China said as he looked at England straight in the eyes "you do not go after my ex unless you want to get your ass kicked, aru! If you think that Russia is the dangerous one in our relationship then you clearly haven't seen me angry! Because I will beat you to a bloody pulp with nothing but a wok and leave you hanging from a tree to die slowly! So just back off, aru"

"And what if I don't back off?"

"...I just told you! You're stupid" China said annoyed and then stood up.

"I thought you didn't like Russia anymore"

"I don't like him, I love him! And I want him to be happy but he can't be that with someone like you"

"So are you the only one who can have him?"

"Nobody gets to 'have' him because he's not someones property! If he finds someone he loves then he will be with him. I don't care who it is, aru"

"And what if he loves me?"

"He's not stupid enough to love you" China said and then walked away.

After class.
England walked out of class and waited for Russia. 'I'm not going to let China intimidate me, it's not like he will actually do something!' England thought as he saw China walk past him and away. China went around the corner and stopped there. He looked from behind the wall at England to see who he was waiting for. A moment later walked Russia out of the classroom and England started talking to him.

"Why is China trying to get you away from me?" England asked as he and Russia started walking.

"He could never do that because you don't have me" Russia replied smiling. They walked around the corner and saw China standing there.

"Are you spying on me??!" England exclaimed.

"No"

"Did you say to England that he couldn't be with me?" Russia asked.

"Do you really want to be with him??"

"Nyet"

"Oh come on! Don't just deny me like that!!" England said a bit annoyed.

"You already know I don't like you" Russia stated.

"But you still have to fuck me" England said and then walked away.

"Fuck him?!?!"

"Da, it kind of leaded to that"

"Oh god! If you continue to do this then he will just use you! Do you really want to become some weak and helpless person?!" China asked.

"Of course not! I don't know what to do. If I try to kill him again then he'll call the police and I'll end up in prison! I don't want to go there!"

"Are you afraid you'll be someones bitch?"

"I will probably kill someone"

"Oh.. alright" China said and then fell into deep thinking. Russia just stood there infront of China and waited for him to say something.
"We get back together" China then said.

"Are you sure that you want that??" Russia asked doubtful.

"You love me don't you?"

"Da"

"And I love you too"

"Really??"

"Yes, and mabye we could figure this relationship out somehow"

"Are you not just doing this so England will stop?"

"No! But if he continues to bother you then you'll never be happy!!" China said as he gazed into Russia's eyes "and I want you to be happy"

"But will you be happy if you be with me?"

"Yes" China said as he hugged Russia tightly and smiled "I will".