Chapter 127

The next day.
America was sitting in a classroom when Prussia walked inside. Prussia went straight to the seat behind America and sat down. A bit later walked Russia into the classroom and sat down beside Prussia. America looked behind him and saw Russia and Prussia whispering about something.

"Why are you two sitting together??" America asked.

"Because we are friends" Russia said.

"Ja" Prussia agreed.

"Since when??"

"Since a vhile ago" Prussia replied.

"Excuse me, I need to go for a moment" Russia said as he stood up and then walked out of the room. Russia went to the school library and walked around for a while. He then walked into some corner and looked at books there.

"Hello" a person said from behind Russia. Russia turned around and saw England.

"Are you looking for some book?" Russia asked.

"I actually came to apologise for my behavior. I have been very rude towards you lately" England apologised.

"Seriously?"

"Of course! I have no idea what came over me"

"Okay, I will forgive you"

"Thank you" England said as he smiled warmly "I don't know why but it's like I just couldn't control myself"

"I get that"

"Oh well, I'll see you around then" England said and turned around to walk away.

"Wait"

"Yes?" England turned to Russia.

"Would you mabye want to sit together sometime?" Russia asked.

"Sure" England said "We can sit together in next class"

"But the teacher won't let us be in the same classroom" Russia said.

"The teacher is almost never there" England stated "Besides I think they've probably forgotten about what happened"

"Probably"

"I'll see you in next class then" England said with a smile.

"Okay" Russia said as he smiled back. England then walked away and after a while went Russia back to class.
Russia entered the classroom and sat back down beside Prussia.

"Vhat took jou so long?" Prussia asked.

"I couldn't find the book I wanted"

"Alzight.. By zhe vay, how aze zhings vith China?"

"I haven't talked to him since yesterday"

"Do you zhink zhat jou'll get back togezher vith him?"

"I don't know"

"If jou don't zhen jou know I'm here to cheer jou up" Prussia said and smiled.

"And what would you do?"

"Vhatever jou vant" Prussia whispered seductively.

"..Okay.." Russia said a bit confused.

After class.
China sat in the cafeteria and then he saw Russia walk in. China hurried over to Russia.

"Hi, aru! When will you take me back?" China asked hopeful.

"I don't know"

"Why not??"

"I'm going through something that is kind of confusing for me"

"What? Mabye I can help you" China suggested.

"I don't think this is something you want to hear" Russia stated.

"Just tell me, I can give very good advice" China said.

"Alright.. We're on a break and I honestly don't know if I want to get back together because all of a sudden has Prussia been showing much interest in me and he said he loved me, but he was drunk so I don't know if it's actually true, and then there's England who apologised and he seems like he is normal now but not crazy and I think I may have a little crush on him"

"Well.. that's something" China said in a bit of shock.

"Can you give me some advice??"

"I say that you try to figure out who you really want to be with but you can't take too long because Prussia and England could find someone else. If you decide to choose Prussia then just be careful that he actually loves you because I've heard all kinds of things about him, if you choose England then just make sure that he isn't crazy first and if you choose me you already know I love you but if you don't I will respect your choice as long as you're happy" China said and smiled.

"But will you be happy?"

"I don't know, mabye"

"Oh.. okay"

"I have to get to class now" China said with a smile and then left.