Chapter 36

School was over and Japan sat on a bench by the school and ate the rest of his lunch.

"Everything is so quiet" he said and smiled. He closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in the fresh summer air. When he opened his eyes again he saw Italy standing infront of him with a serious expression.

"Hi Itary. Is something wrong?" Japan asked with worry.

"We need-a to talk" Italy replied as he sat down beside Japan.

"Why? I thought we were done tarking about that thing" Japan replied.

"It's-a not about that" Italy said and looked at Japan. "It's-a something else"

"What?"

"I... I think we should-a .. break up" Italy said quietly.

"Break up? If it's about that fight we had yesterday I'm sorry, it won't happen again!"

"It's-a not just about-a that. We have been-a arguing alot lately and I-a don't want that! It makes me feel-a sad and the fact is-a that we have been arguing alot since-a we started dating and I-a think this won't work out. I-a still want to be-a friends though" Italy said. Japan's eyes widened.

"Prease don't do this.. I rove you!!" Japan begged.

"I'm-a sorry" Italy stood up "but this will-a never work out" he said and then walked away. Japan could feel tears forming in his eyes. He stood up and ran after Italy.

"ITARY PREASE!!!" Japan shouted after Italy who was only a few meters infront of him. Italy stopped and turned around.

"Please-a don't make this more difficult than this-a is already" Italy said. Japan could see that tears were streaming down Italy's face.

"Prease don't reave me! I am nothing without you!!" Japan cried out as he walked closer to Italy.

"Please-a don't do this" Italy pleaded.

"I rove you" Japan said as he fell to his knees "I rove you with arr my heart and I jus-"

"STOP!!!!" Italy shouted, cutting off Japan. "I-A CAN'T HANDLE THIS!! JUST-A LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Italy then ran away. Japan just stared wide eyed as Italy ran away from him. Out of his life.

Italy ran into his house and accidentally slammed the door behind him. He then ran to his room, closed the door and layed down on the bed and started to cry into his pillow. Only moments later bursted Romano into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL DO-A YOU THINK YOU ARE-A DOING?!!! YOU-A DON'T JUST-A SLAM THE DOOR LIKE-A THAT YOU-A DAMN BASTARD!!!" Romano shouted angry. Italy didn't reply but just continued laying on the bed with his face buried in the pillow.

"ANSWER ME!!" Romano shouted as he walked to Italy and sat down on his bed. "DON'T-A ACT LIKE-A YOU ARE A KING OR SOMETHIN BECAUSE-" Romano stopped shouting when he finally managed to take the pillow away from Italy and see his face.

"What's-a wrong?" Romano asked with worry as he wiped Italy's tears away with his sleeve.

"I-a had to break up with-a Japan today because we-a were always arguing and I-a don't want that" Italy replied quietly.

"It's-a allright now" Romano said as he hugged Italy thightly "I'm-a here for you"

"Grazie" Italy said as he hugged Romano back and smiled.