Chapter 9

~two weeks later~

I sat down in my normal seat in the back of the classroom. I still have no idea how this Gilbert, that Matt likes so much, looks like. As I finished the thought jogged Italy up to me

"Hey! Did you-a hear?!?!" He asked

"Hear what?" I asked curious

"That-a Prussia has a boyfriend!!"

"Since when?"

"Since-a yesterday!! Germany told-a me!!"

"Ok. But why are you telling me?"

"Because I'm-a telling everyone so there will be-a something to talk about!!!" He exclaimed happily and skipped away. That Italy is a strange guy. I took up my notebook when I felt someone stand infront of my table. I looked up and there stood Matt smiling widely.

"Hey Alfred (America/ Alfred F. Jones)" he greeted

"What are you doing here?"

"I am old enough to go to school here and my new boyfriend is in this school too" he said

"The guy from the coffee shop?"

"Yup"

"Ok, is he in this class?"

"Yeah he's over there" Matt said and pointed at- my eyes widened I could feel flaming anger rush through my body. Matt was pointing at Prussia. So he's the guy from the coffee shop and he's Gilbert Beilschmidt and Matt.. my brother Matt is his new boyfriend!!!! I could not allow that. I jumped up from my seat so all eyes in the classroom were on me and Matt.

"ARE YOU DATING PRUSSIA??!!!!?!!" I shouted over the classroom

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that, eh?" Matt asked and I could hear a hint of anger in his voice. I calmed down, grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him out of the classroom to get some privacy.

"Don't you know that Prussia is the biggest man-slut in this school??!!" I asked him angry

"He told me about all his "expirences with a bunch of dudes" as he called it and honestly I don't care. I like him and feel comfortable with him around and he notices me and makes me feel special in a good way"

"Well did he tell you that he used to bully me alot?!?!"

"Yes he did actually and I told him that I would never speak to him again unless he'd apologise and be nice to you!" Matt replied with a serious expression

"... fine.. you do whatever you want. I hope you'll one day realize how much of a scumbag that guy is" I said and walked back into the classroom.

~Canada's POV~

America can be such a douche sometimes but Gilbert did bully him. I never asked why he did it though but I think he doesn't like it when I ask questions like that. No one would like that. I walked back into the classroom and sat down in the seat beside Gilbert. The teacher started talking. Prussia handed me a note

What was America getting so upset about? Stood in the note.

I think he just doesn't like that I am dating you. He really doesn't like you. I replied

I get that. Replied Prussia and then started studying and so did I.

~after class~

"Hey Matt vanna come to my house?" Asked Prussia as I packed my notebook and pens in my bag.

"Sure" I replied smiling. Prussia then offered to hold my bag for me which I allowed him and we then walked to his house. When we entered the house we went straight to his room. He sat down in a chair by his desk while I sat on the bed. My phone then buzzed. I took it from my pocket and looked at the screen. I had three messages from America. I opened the first one.

14:30: Matthew please come straight home after school!!!

I then opened the second one

15:10: It's already 15:10!! You should have come home ten minuets ago!!!! You better not be with Prussia!!!!!!!!!!

I now opened the third message and the last. For now atleast.

15:48: Okay... You're with Prussia aren't you? You better be careful around him Matthew Williams because before you know it he could be seducing you and if he does than you punch him and run home, okay? Okay.

I just sighed and put my phone away.

"Who vas zhat?" Asked Prussia curious

"Just my brother being paranoid" I replied and sighed again. "So... what should we do?" I asked Prussia seductivly

"Vhat do jou vant to do?" Asked Prussia as he stood up from the chair and dat down beside me on the bed.

"Mabye we could..." I pinned Prussia down to the bed and climbed on top of him "do something fun, eh". I then leaned forward and kissed Prussia roughly. Prussia immideatly kissed back and realesed his hand from my grip. He pulled my body closer so I fell on top of him. He put one arm around my waist and the other on my butt and squeezed it a little which made me giggle into the kiss and Prussia smirked. I broke the kiss and back my head away slightly.

"Do you want to go further?" I asked seductivly. Instead of answering my question grinned Prussia widely and flipped me so he was now on top. He took his shirt off and so did I with mine. He then licked my bare chest and I smirked and moaned slightly. He then moved down to my pants and took them and my underwear off and threw them away and did the same with his. Prussia then positioned infront of my butt and then without any warning he thrust into me.

"You're very thzight" he said smuggly. I scoffed. He gave me some time to adjust to his lenght and then I nodded for him to start. He backed away a little and then thrust deeper inside me. He did that again and again. I moaned and he then began going faster and rougher. I moaned loudly and rapidly not being able to control my breath. My entire body filled up with a warm tingling sensation and I started to tremble. Prussia grinned even wider than before and began going even rougher in and out of my body and so fast I could barely think straight.

"I-ah, am gonna, nngh ah, cum!!" I could barely say

"Me, ah, to!!" Replied Prussia and was starting to sweat. So was I. I then couldn't hold it any longer and my cum spat out and on Prussia's chest which was above mine. Only a few seconds later came Prussia into me. He then backed away and plopped down beside me.

"Did jou get a orgasm?" He then asked randomly

"Y-yeah" I replied and blushed a little.

"Me too" he said then. We both turned to face each other and both our faces had a slight blush.

"I love you Gil"

"I love jou too Matt". He then kissed my forehead and we lay under the covers of his bed together the rest of the day enjoying each others company.

-end chapter-