Chapter 38

China entered Russia's house and Russia behind him. They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I haven't been here for a while" China said to break the silence.

"I know"

"So... any reason why you asked me to come here?" China asked curious.

"Well I did want to ask you something" Russia said.

"Ask me what?"

"Do you hate me?" Russia asked. China didn't answer at first

"Not really, why?" he then said.

"Because I like you" Russia replied.

"Well it's kinda late to say that now" China said annoyed "if you'd said it when we were so called friends then mabye i would believe it"

"But I really like you!"

"I don't like you that much anymore"

"So are you saying that now I'm the one who likes the other and you are the one who doesn't want to be together?"

"Ironic, isn't it?" China stood up "i'd better go now"

"Will you atleast give me a chance?"

"You didn't give me a chance"

"Then let me take this opportunity to make everything up to you" Russia suggested as he stood up.

"I don't know" China said.

"I know I can make you happy if you just give me a chance" Russia said as China was about to walk away. China turned around. 'Mabye he is planning revenge but he could just be into me now all of a sudden even though it's kind of unlikely. But if I get together with him I will be with the one I love. No matter how hard I try I can't stop loving that jerk!' He thought to himself.

"So.. will you give me a chance?" Russia asked again.

"I, umm, I guess I could" China replied.

"Really?" Russia exclaimed happily.

"Yeah.. I guess so" China said quietly. Russia walked closer to China. He wrapped his arms around China's waist and then leaned forward. Their lips were now but a few millimeters apart and China started to get nervous.

"Wai-" China was cut off by Russia gently pressing his lips against China's. At that moment felt China like nothing mattered except this exact moment. He melted into the kiss, wishing it could last forever but he then pulled away.

"Why did you stop?" Asked Russia.

"Because I don't want to go to quickly in this relationship and I don't want to pressure you to do anything you don't want to" China said awkwardly.

"I'm not interested in that kind of pressure" Russia held China a bit closer "the pressure I'm interested in is more.. down below" he whispered seductivly.

"W-what do you mean?" China asked nervous.

"I want you to feel the pressure of me thrusting into you, making you scream in ecstasy as I move faster with each second that passes until you can no longer see clearly" Russia purred, sending shivers down China's spine.

"S-stop" China pleaded. Russia backed away and let go of China.

"Allright. But I will make that happen sooner or later" Russia said and smirked.

"I-I'm going to go now" China said and hurried away.

"Bye"