Chapter 50

After class, which was very awkward because of how it began, Japan walked out of the room with America and Canada. The brothers began arguing.

"Japan would probably choose me if he had to choose between us!" Stated Canada.

"No dude, he would definetly choose me!!" Argued America.

"No, me"

"No, me!"

"Me"

"ME!!" America exclaimed.

"Japan" Canada turned to Japan "if you had to choose between me and America, who would you choose, eh?"

"I don't know! I've known you for rike an hour and America for a whire so it's kinda weird if I had to choose. Besides.." Japan looked past Canada and America who stood infront of him and at Denmark who was walking towards them in a couple of meters distance "I'd rather be with someone erse"

"Hey guys!" Denmark greeted with a smile.

"Herro Denmark" replied Japan and smiled slightly back.

"What's up?" Asked Denmark as he began walking past the brothers and Japan which started then to walk beside Denmark.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Asked Japan as he and Denmark walked away from America and Canada.

"I can't believe Japan would choose that dumbass over me!" Muttured America.

"No worries, eh! You just have to try harder to get Japan" Canada reassured.

"Why are you now being good?!"

"I don't always have to be good you know"

"You're kinda weird" said America.

"Not as weird as you but we should probably get ready for next class"

"I don't want to go to class, it's so boring!"

"It's the last class today so just deal with it, eh!"

"Okay then" America pouted.

After school went Russia and China to China's house.

"Why did you ask me to come to your house?" Asked Russia curious.

"Well.. we're a couple now so we should hang out more often, right?"

"Sure" Russia replied with a smile. The two entered the house and China closed the door behind them.

"So, what should we do?" Asked Russia.

"Mabye we can watch a movie or something?" Suggested China.

"That's sounds nice"

"What movie should we watch?"

"You decide" Russia said as he sat down on China's couch. China picked a random movie, turned on the tv and put the disc in the dvd player. He then sat down beside Russia.
About half an hour into the movie. Russia scooched a bit closer to China who didn't seem to notice. Russia then layed his head on China's shoulder. China looked at Russia.

"What are you doing?" Asked China.

"I'm trying to get closer to you" replied Russia as casually as he could.

"Oh, okay" China looked back at the screen. Russia began to close his eyes slowly just as the movie was ending, falling asleep. After the movie stood China up and Russia fell with his head on the couch. China gasped. He kneeled down to Russia and began checking if he was alright. Russia opened his eyes and saw China's face only a few centimeters from his own. Russia accidentally let out a quiet gasp. China just stared at Russia, who stared back, as an awkward silence surrounded them..

"Uh, I'm sorry" China apologised, braking the silence.

"Umm, it's alright"

"Okay" China leaned closer so their lips almost touched.

"W-what are you doing?" Russia stuttured. China chuckled.

"I didn't know you could be so awkward" China whispered as he gazed with lust into Russia's eyes.

"I-i'm not awkwa-" Russia was cut off by China's lips being pressed against his own. China then layed down on top of Russia, still kissing him. Russia started to kiss back. He then moved his hands to China's back and lifted up his shirt and then taking it off and throwing it to the floor. China shivered slightly as he felt Russia's cold hands touch his back but he didn't really mind. China started to take off Russia's coat and then his sweater and threw it away. China then broke the kiss and moved his head to Russia's neck. He started to kiss the neck in multiple places till he earned a quiet moan from Russia. Knowing he had found Russia's soft spot China began sucking on it. Russia moaned slightly louder but it was still rather quiet. In annoyance bit China on Russia's soft spot. In surprise let Russia out a loud moan as blood rushed to his cheeks, making them a bright shade of pink. China moved his hand down to Russia's pants and smirked as he felt Russia's already growing erection. China then broke the kiss and backed away from Russia's neck. He looked at Russia while still smirking.

"So you like it rough, aru?~" China asked with a teasing tone.

"Da~" Russia answered. He then flipped over China so he was now on top "do you?". China grabbed Russia's scarf and pulled him closer.

"Guess~" China whispered seductively into Russia's ear. Russia smirked.

"You want me to be rough, da? because I can be as rough as you want~" Russia purred. China moved his hands down to Russia's pants and began to rub his erect penis over the pants.

"Then show me how rough you can really be~" China purred back. Instead of replying turned Russia China quickly around, making China gasp, so China lay on his stomach and Russia pulled down his pants. He then lowered his own and positioned his erection infront of China's ass.

"Are you ready?" Russia asked. China nodded. Russia then thrusted into China roughly, making China moan loudly as he felt stinging pain but that pain soon turned into a feeling of great pleasure. Russia was still for a while to let China get used to his size and lenght. Based on how thight China was, Russia assumed it was his first time so he didn't want to hurt him by starting to quickly. After a while Russia began moving. He backed away slightly and then thrusted into China, first slowly and gently but with each thrust he started going faster and thrusting harder into China's ass making China moan loudly. With each thrust grew Russia's lust for China which made him want to go even faster and to thrust harder so he did. China screamed in ecstasy as Russia slammed his penis into China's ass so hard and fast that China's eyes rolled back in his head and he started to shiver as pure pleasure spread through out his body.

"I'm, ah ah, g-going t-to cum" Russia managed to say in between moans just before he came into China. Russia then backed away, exiting China's ass. He was to tired to stand up so he pulled up his pants and then lay down on China's still shivering body. After a moment he fell asleep.